Chapter#3 ( Caged Soul)

It was the morning of the day, with birds Chirping out in backyard of the home, the wether was wet today, with small rain drops pouring, making those trees and plants look even more Beautiful and Fascinating..!! The beautiful Mansion was, not only jaw dropping with the outer surface of Mansion, but those flowers and beautiful garden at the backyard was even more fascinating then ever..!!

Tiny hands cladded on the glass window,( a Window with black glass to be specific) a  a petite girls figure was looking out of the Mansion, she smiled sadly, seeing rain drops pouring on the window and then sliding down steadily, her hands once ag...

Tiny hands cladded on the glass window,( a Window with black glass to be specific) a a petite girls figure was looking out of the Mansion, she smiled sadly, seeing rain drops pouring on the window and then sliding down steadily, her hands once again followed the slow rain drops and the yearning of freedom in her eyes, was another story..!!

"MAAHI..?? Maahi where are you princess..??" Her father asked her Malini as he entered the Mansion, he had just came back from his hospital.

"Down in her Room..!!" Mrs.Verma yelled from the kitchen, she was busy making breakfast, Mittal wasn't at home last night he got an urgent case to be taken care of.

"She didn't came up today..??" He asked his wife getting inside the kitchen, with worry and concerned in his tone.

"Nahien..!! Vo Naraaz bethy hai..!! Bahir Jana hai aapki pari ko, Suboh se ro rhy hai, saying that it's her birthday next week, and she wants to go out on her birthday..!!" (no, She is Angry, your fairy wants to go out, she is crying since morning) She told her husband, who was just standing on his place, with his arms crossed on his chest.

"I will talk to her..!!" He stated while moving out of kitchen, not before giving his wife a forehead Kiss, they are a loving couple, even in there 50s, they had always been..!!

Marching towards the hidden door, to go downstairs, he ascended them. It was called their basement once and now their daughter resides their, not that they want to keep their daughter in basement but just that Mittal's instincts specially his fear of losing his daughter to a Vicious man, who is supposed to be her killer is what making him go insane over the fact of her daughters security..!!

Hence when she was just 6 years old, they made a lavished room inside their basement to keep her hidden, and to keep her safe from the demon's of her life..!! Not that Vermas doesn't love her, infact she is their Happiness..!!

!!