Chapter#02 (A new Life)

Niyati..!! A village rich in nature, with the blooming flowers and trees as it's a season of spring, after the autumn has finally ended, a village which resides near an unknown and mysterious Hill...

People of Niyati who once used to be engorssed in their work at this time( women's Cooking food for their husbands and Man's were getting ready to get back to their work ) were now worried for an unknown yet renowned reason..!!

"Did you found out who was that women..??" Priest asked the man who found about that girl before any one..!!

"Not yet pandit..!! But I am Trying and trust me I will find the culprit soon as well..!!" That man or say Akash replied to pandit who was not satisfied by his answer...

"I know the reason..!!" Priest declared while the other's shook their head, they know where this conversation is going, it's a village council where they are discussing about the dead body they found in lake near the Village..

"Don't start again Pandit..!!" Sarpanch (head of the village Council) irritatedly cut his words..

"Exactly pandit..!! Their is no such story of a beast being in cage and then blah..!! Blah..!! Blah..!!" This time even the people who resides in village insulted the priest, unknown to a pair of eyes who was seeing it all...

" We request you ACP Akash, plz find this killer soon..!! We are worried for our daughter's security.." the sarpanch requested Akash while the village council ended here..

The priest who was now returning to the temple felt something unusual, and he knows the reason as well but the people of his village are fool, they are indeed duffers who think priest is trying to scare them..!! While all the priest wants is to save them..!!

A Mansion was constructed far away from City in a village on a hill top, with everything a person needs, with all the rich accessories you would ever want, the mansion has everything

A Mansion was constructed far away from City in a village on a hill top, with everything a person needs, with all the rich accessories you would ever want, the mansion has everything..everything..!! except People..!! The Mansion was Dark..!! Yet it added to it's beauty..!! It was old yet it was so magnificent..!! Anyone could fall in love with the mansion at first sight..!!..

|GETTING FURTHER LET'S TELL YOU THAT LAST NIGHT ONCE AGAIN A DEAD WOMEN'S BODY WAS FOUND NEAR THE LAKE, HER BODY WAS TORN APART BY SOME KIND OF CREATURE, WITH HER STOMACH WIDE OPEN AND HER NECK HAVING TEETH MARKS..!! EXPERTS ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT THIS NEW CREATURE, WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN CREATED A TERROR..!! EVEN MORE THEN THOSE MAFIA'S GROUPS..!! TO KNOW ABOUT WHO SHE WAS.-|

-|