Prologue

"I want you to tell me about my Fate..umm..Will I ever have a Daughter..?" A man desperately asked his friend, who is sitting on a luxurious Sofa, while she was shocked by his friend's desperateness...

Nevertheless, She took his Hand, and read his fate, a disappointment was shown on her face, while, she left his hand...

"You will never have a daughter Mittal..Why are you so bothered about a girl, mostly people needs Boys, but you are craving for a Girl..?" She asked him, while her husband and Mittal's wife just looked at Mittal, who had tears in his eyes, this shows the desperation he had of a Daughter...

"Because I never had a sister, my father never had a sister nor a daughter, why our family craves for daughter..? I don't want my son's to Crave a Sister, neither I myself want to Crave for a daughter, I want a Daughter, just one..is it so much difficult..?" He desperately told her, he even joined his hands when he spoke again, and his poor friend had tears, even his wife had tears in her eyes...

"It is difficult Mittal, you can never be a father of a daughter Mittal, your fate is written, if I would change it,then you will be in problem and more then that she will be in problem.."she tried to be reasoned but, Mittal wasn't ready to listen her, hence he clutched her legs, he was even ready to beg for a daughter, how much of an unworthy man he was...

"Didn't you once Said..you will give me whatever I would want, then I want a daughter, just one Shreya, nothing would happen, I will keep her hidden, people wouldn't even know that I have a daughter, then how come any danger would even reach her..?plz just one daughter.."he used his last pawn, and he knows that she can't say no, this time seeing Mittal crying, even his wife begged that women named as Shreya...

"Fine...To be it is then" she said placing her hands on Mittal's wife's womb, she plucked out a diomand from her bag, she place it in air and asked for their wish to be fulfilled, the diomand shined brightly, indicating that his wish is accepted...

"you know what you have to do, and this time she will have a daughter.." A huge smile made it's way on his lips, as he looked at his wife with tears, his wife had no Boundaries of happiness, as firstly they are the first generation in their whole family's life span to have a daughter and secondly that huge smile on her husband's face...

Shreya left with her husband, though she couldn't help but feel bothered, she felt something she has never, but she can't help, leaving their home, she joined her both hands...

"Plz Shiv do forgive them for their silliness, they are naive, they made a mistake but You are merciful Shiv, do spare that small girl, she is not even in world, don't make their fate play any viscous game...

Plz Lord Brahma, I know it would be you, who will make her, to fulfill their foolish desire, but plz Moon Goddess, make her soulmate someone, who can love her, cherish her,who is as innocent as her, don't make her for any viscous man, plz Moon Goddess...I trust you for her.." she cried joining her hands, while his husband did the same...

Meanwhile that night Mittal was extremely careful around his wife, even when they were intimating, he was doing everything with the outmost care, he didn't wanted to rush things though it was painfull for him, but his desire of having a daughter was much more then anything...

A few weeks passed away, and Mittal  almost checked his wife everyday as he is a doctor, but to his dismay she still couldn't conceive a child, it was another weekend, but today she was not feeling well, something nauseous and different was well defining words for her feelings...