13

All of them had settled down in the living room.. talking and interacting with each other as if they haven't met in ages...which well..is true.

Taehyung looked all around him. He saw the way Jin wiped off the tears from his eyes as he clutched his stomach by how hard he was laughing with Ji Eun who was still talking...He saw Namjoon talking non stop as Jisung tried to make him close his mouth so that he could beat Namjoon in saying something as Yoongi and Hobi listened smiling and laughing... Then his eyes landed on someone because of whom his life was getting filled with happiness. He saw Jungkook sulking as Jimin slapped his hands asking him something to which Jungkook kept shaking his head vigorously. Taehyung bit back a chuckle. He felt his heart swell as his smile widened. He has never seen his family so happy..he has never seen Jin laugh this freely....he has never imagined his dada this talkative..His chocolate brown orbs drifted back to a certain onyx ones which was staring back at him.... rewarding him with the cutest bunny smile ever. Thankyou so much for lighting up my life like this Kookie.... this is all I have ever asked for Taehyung said in his mind as he looked at Jungkook smiling.

Jungkook's eyes widened for a millisecond before he collected himself slowly tearing his gaze away from Taehyung who was still smiling at him.

' Jiminie hyung' Jungkook said slowly ' Don't react much just hear me out like am telling something normal yeah?'

' What? Are you on your rut?' Jimin asked his eyes going wide

' The fuck hyung' Jungkook exclaimed ' Any way don't scream or shout or something but Taehyung mindlinked me again...I think he is doing that unknowingly...last time al-'

' He did what?' Jimin's high pitched yell brought all of theirs attention on to them as Jungkook groaned hiding his head in his palm

' What happened Jimin ah?' Yoongi asked frowning

Jimin looked at all of them and smiled sheepishly.
Jungkook glared at him making Jimin gulp.

Just then they heard the door bell ring .

' I'll see ' Jimin said rushing off.

Thankgod who ever came... other wise he would have killed me by now... But who the hell came at this tim- Jimin's thought stilled when he saw the person standing in front of him as he opened the door.

 But who the hell came at this tim- Jimin's thought stilled when he saw the person standing in front of him as he opened the door

' Hi Chim' Bogum said smiling

' Do I know you?' Jimin asked with a serious face making Bogum frown

' You don't...you don't remember me Jimin ah?' Bogum asked..

' I would have if you just showed up your annoying face just once over these years... Best friends my ass' Jimin scoffed

' Is my Jiminie mad at me?' Bogum asked cutely

' Shut up' Jimin snapped

' Am sorry...you know we have  limits.. and also I came here only a few years back and then I met Kook.. He was so lonely Chim...And I just wanted to be with him.... Am sorry' Bogum said looking down