35

Bogum hyung...we need to talk

Bogum silently followed Jungkook to a secluded corner and sat down on a bench.... both of them sat calmly unlike the storm inside their mind

' I thought we were best friends' Jungkook said making Bogum look at him

' Wha-?'

' I even told you what I feel about Tae' Jungkook continued..

' Kook?'

' You loved my Jimin hyung' It came rather as a statement than a question...' And you never told me?'

' I didn't know how you will react Kook' Bogum said playing with his fingers

' You didn't trust your best friend's reaction but you trusted Yoongi hyung' Jungkook looked at Bogum 'Why?'

Bogum looked down when he heard that... ' Yoongi hyung found out about it... He caught me staring... '

Despite the serious conversation that they were having Jungkook found himself laughing....he could imagine the look Yoongi would have given him when he found out about Bogum

' Yaaa Don't laugh you brat!! He became all protective and scary and all and I couldn't lie...so I told him that I love Jimin' Bogum said

' And? He offered to help you?' Jungkook asked amused

' Yes...he was so happy... He told me that no one else should be like him...alone...and.... ' Bogum stopped mid sentence

' And?' Jungkook asked

' And He said '' thankyou so much for loving our Jiminie... I was so worried about him getting mated with someone who doesn't deserve such an angel in their life... Now I can be happy for him... I'll do whatever I can to help you Bogum''... He was scared' Bogum mumbled the last part

' Jungkook' Bogum looked at him ' He...he always wanted the best for Chim...he was always scared about his safety...he was the one who helped me all this while... He made Jiminie go out with me...he told me about Jimin's likes and dislikes...he used to buy the presents which I would give to Jimin..he used to pick the places that I would take Jimin to...it was always him....' Bogum said..his eyes wide as he realized something  ' I was never there'

' It's true that I have loved Jiminie since we were young... I still love him.. When I took him out...when I used to bring him gifts..he looked so happy...not because am bringing him all those..but because he thought that I took care of his each and every likes... Even the smallest one..and I would always become happy knowing that Jimin is happy when he is out with me.. but what I failed to see is that Jimin was happy because of Yoongi hyung not me'

Jungkook frowned...what is he even talking about

' Kook.... Yoongi hyung was the one who took care of even the smallest of his likes and dislikes... Yoongi hyung was the one who would first show me where to take him so that he would be happy... Even though I was the one who would take him out and listen to his talks happily all day long... Yoongi hyung was the only reason he was smiling...all his cute giggles and shining eyes whenever he would see his favorite things and places were only because of Yoongi hyung not me... because I have never done anything on my own expect telling Yoongi hyung how much I love him...'

' Hyung... it's n-'

' No Kook.... Even today Yoongi hyung compelled me to tell Jiminie all about my feelings before he finds his mate...he was there for me till the last moment and if I had listened to him and had told Jimin about what I felt then may be he wouldn't have to go through all these.... But me? As always did nothing on my own...Kook I saw Jungwoo marking him and just stood still not knowing what to do even though I was given the chance to make him mine many times..and Yoongi hyung.. he didn't even think of the pain that he would have to go through if he saves Jimin'