28

What if Kook is the true blood fated to Tae

Nayeon looked at Jin.. totally bewildered ' What?'

' Eomma..' Jin walked close ' Don't take me wrong... But look closely...Eomma... Tae and Kook..they share an entirely different relationship.. Ok I agree that I might be totally wrong but..'

' What's in your mind'

' As a child Jungkook surely loved the Forest but was never brave enough to walk into the deeper parts alone... He loved the river...but never loved to go there without us... Tae was left at the same river bank and was being discovered by the very same Jungkook who was afraid of going that deep..... And Who in their right mind runs out in the middle of the night in search of some random person whom he met some hours ago just to learn how to play an instrument....and that too for what? For making a three year old child stop crying... Who fights with his own hyung when he accidently scared the child in the an attempt to protect him'

' That might be a coincidence..Jungkook going inside the forest while you kids were playing..' Nayeon said 'He wanted to make Tae happy that's why he ran off in search of him and then fighting with Yoongi..its because he cared for Tae...we can't ta-'

' How did Jungkook knew the reason for Taehyung's pain just by looking at him?' Jin cut her off ' We were trying out everything we know... just to make him calm down... But no...he never did...But Jungkook just had to hold his hand to make his loud sobs change into small whimpers which immediately changed back once Jungkook left his side.. Eomma... Tae won't utter a word and would appear gloomy when Jungkook leaves for his training....but once he is back the only voice that echoes through the walls of this palace is of Tae'

Jin paused before continuing ' Jungkook considers himself low Everytime he gets scolded by Alpha... He feels himself not worthy of being a prince... '

' How can he think like that' Nayeon gasped knowing her son's feeling

' He even silently cries in his chamber and never lets anyone of us near him at that time except Tae.... And when they come out Jungkook looks the happiest' Jin continued ignoring Nayeon's question ' Eomma Tae is just five and Jungkook ten...they have been with each other only for five years but they seem like they have been together forever... He doesn't have that deep of a bond even with me..who has been seeing him from his birth... They are each other's happiness at such a young age...how do you think they will be once they have completely grown?'

' Jinnie.... I don't have any problem with Tae being my son's mate...nor have any problem with my son being a true blood... Infact am happy that Tae will be here...in front us....'

' But Eomma...if all these are mere coincidence..if they are not mates and if they continue to get close like this....it won't go good' Jin stated

Nayeon took in a harsh breath...yes Jin was right... They are not sure about anything... Tae and Kook might be mates...or they might end up  being just good friends...or there is even a chance of them seeing each other as brothers and that might be a reason they are this close... Its all a mystery that only time can unravel

' We will get to know about that in an year baby... Don't worry...' Nayeon hugged him...

__________

The Kingdom of Eleanor rejoiced the birthday of their Prince Jimin... The royal palace took it upon themselves to hold a grand feast for the citizens of Eleanor.. along with many gifts.

Neighboring kingdoms have conveyed their wishes...
The king and queen of Verandus and Aramis has also arrived with their children Bogum and Jisung

Bogum had turned 11 a year ago and is an alpha.