19

' Taehyungie.... Taetae....Taeeeee'

' What?'

' Listen to mee'

' Am reading'

' I came all the way here just because you called and now you are ignoring me? Go am not talking to you'

Taehyung stifled a laugh when he saw how cute Jungkook looked with a big adorable pout. Taehyung shook his head as he stared back into the book... Honestly he was doing everything other than reading..cz his mind continuously wandered to a certain bunny who was nagging him from the moment he came home.

Jungkook sulked for a while and looked up when Taehyung didn't give any attention again..he saw how concentrated Taehyung was while reading. Jungkook's eyes trailed over His bangs which swayed with the wind as they fell back on his forehead covering his eyes...his eyelashes which had casted a shadow on his cute bread cheeks..his long pointed nose with the round tip which always tempted Jungkook to boop their nose..and his plump limps..the feeling of which he is missing since forever now.

Taehyung looked up from his book when he felt the silence of the other only to be met by dark orbs staring back at him

Taehyung's Tummy did a different flip...now that he knows what he actually feels to this godly creation in front of him..his heart fluttered beyond limits. Taehyung looked intendly when Jungkook lifted his hand bringing it upto his forehead as he removed the bangs and tucked the hair sticking out to behind his ears..his retracting hand stopping over Taehyung's cheeks.. cupping it as he felt the smooth skin under his fingers. Both of them forgot about their surroundings as they got lost in each other

' You are so beautiful Tae' Jungkook whispered..but their close proximity made it very loud and clear to Taehyung...as a blush crept up his cheeks and ears causing his eyes caste low. Jungkook chuckled seeing the shy Taehyung in front of him. He slowly slid his hands further down hooking it under his chin lifting it up making Taehyung look at him. Taehyung bit his lower lip out of nervousness. Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw that...how he wished it was him having those luscious lips in between his own..he trailed his thumb up prying out his lower lip from between his teeth..which now looked swollen and wet... Taehyung had his wide bambi eyes casted on to Jungkook who.was staring at his lips as his thumb ran over them.

Their moment was interuppted by a loud call

' Jungkook Tae' Jin came causing them to retract quickly..both of them looking at Jin with shock

Jin glanced at both of them...' Why are you kids looking at me as if you are seeing someone this handsome for the first time?'

Both of them blinked not knowing what to say

' Ohh I get it now' Jin said causing their heartbeats to increase again

' You are thinking how my handsomeness increases day by day right?' Jin wiggled his brow