𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

y/n pov :

y/n pov :

I was on my way to Ken-chin and Mikey's school, since I was let out earlier than usual. I definitely didn't want to flex my grades on them. Once I arrived at their school gate, I saw them heading outside the school. 

"Yo! Mikey, Ken-chin!" I waved at them. 

Mikey was yawning. I'm guessing he spammed random answers and slept through the test. 

"Hey, n/n -chan!" Draken replied. 

"I'm guessing you aced your finals.. again". 

I giggled after he said that. 

"Wanna study at my house?". 

"Sure" Draken agreed. 

"What about you Mikey?". 

Mikey was with his sleepy face replied, "Well I wouldn't mind going to n/n-chans place." 

We were on the way to my apartment. 

"Mikey, you know if you study properly at school, you can get smarter and that would also benefit for the gang..." I said trying to convince Mikey. 

Mikey looked at me "Well as long as we have you as Tomans brain we'll be fine! Right Ken-chin?". 

I sighed "That's not my point.. What if someday I'm not in the gang anymore or-", 

Right before finishing my sentence Mikey cut in "That's ridiculous! I would never replace you or Ken-chin!" as he smiled with his eyes closing and teeth showing. 

Draken smiled and nodded. I started to feel my cheeks warm up so I hid my face from them. 

"Oh look we've arrived! Come in.."

Mikey and Draken looked around "It's been a long time since we went in your apartment." 

I went to the kitchen to make a light snack, "You guys can wait in my room, I'm gonna make us something." 

Draken and Mikey walked over to my room 

"Say, we've never been into n/n -chans room before... I wonder what its like" he wondered. 

Draken opened the door and turned on the lights. Draken and Mikeys' faces were absolutely surprised. 

"How- how- HOW COULD YOU AFFORD ALL THIS!!". 

Draken stood there "Ok this was unexpected..."

I went in the room with some Dorayakis and drinks. 

"Well I did save money from my monthly allowance from school" I smiled. 

Draken sat down on the table in the middle of the room. Mikey was so busy exploring my video games, manga and animes. 

"Hey Mikey, didn't we come here to study" I called him. Mikey yelled in realization 

"Heyy n/n -chan! How come you can afford all this but not a motorbike." 

Ah yes, I was the only leader of Toman without a motorbike. I would usually hop on Mikeys CB250T or Drakens bike. 

"I'm saving up for a bike right now, yknow!"

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Takemichis pov :

I was back in the present in continuation of me and Naotos mission, which was to meet Atsushi Sendou for information about the present Tokyo Manji Gang. After our reunion, Akkun brought me to the rooftop of the building. Briefing on how Toman currently is "that kind of organization." Who knew that the one who pushed me off the tracks was him.. 

"Takemichi, can you maybe go back to the past?" 

After a short while of quarrelling, Akkun stood at the edge of the building, 

"Where did things go wrong..? I'm too scared! Mikey changed after he lost Draken and y/n." 

What?? Draken and y/n died? 

"Each word he spoke, he walked closer and closer to the edge of the building 

"Don't give up, Takemichi. Save all of them, Our Crybaby Hero"

I swore to myself that I would save Draken, y/n, Akkun and Hina! I want to save everyone

Naoto did some research on Draken and y/ns death. According to some newspaper articles, 

"August 3rd, 2005. A motorcycle gang from Shibuya had a brawl in a parking lot. A middle schooler (15) was stabbed in the abdomen with a knife in the assault and died. That middle schooler was Ryuguji Ken! It was an intragang conflict between the "Mikey Faction" and "Draken Faction" that led to Ryuguji Kens death! The article shows that y/n was in the "Draken Faction". Sano Manjiro was probably not happy about this.

" There's no way Draken and Mikey would fight! 

I was so shocked by that fact that I have totally forgotten about y/ns case. 

I have to save Draken. "August 3rd, save Ken Ryuguji. Thats your current mission!"

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・