Chapter 7

I just wanted to thank you guys for 100+ reads :)

y/n's POV :

"Hurry up n/n-chan!"

Mikey uttered, sitting on his CB250T in front of my apartment (your apartment is on the first floor ). I didn't have my own kimono, so I borrowed a f/c colored kimono from Hina. 

"Almost ready!"

I was thinking of wearing a some sports leggings underneath the kimono, just in case. After getting everything ready, I walked out of my apartment looking at Mikey who's been waiting there for a while.

"Sorry for taking long."

Mikey didn't say anything as he couldn't stop gazing at me.

"You look amazing n/n-chan!" he gave a friendly smile.

I hopped on the back of Mikey's CB250T. I usually don't hold his waist when I hop on his bike so I just held the edge of his shirt. 

"You know, I don't mind if you hold on to my waist."

I shook my head.

"Let's get going, we're going to be late!"

Mikey did a sly grin.

"You want me to go fast, eh?"

He started the bike at full speed, which made me unconsciously held his waist tightly.

"Not too fast, Mikey!!" I got mad.

"Hah! You scared ♡ ? I can go faster!" he teased.

The wind felt stronger as the speed went faster. The soothing breeze blowing my black hair. I've always been with Mikey since I was 8 but never this close! 

It was warm.

Mikey's POV:

It was a cold night, but n/n-chan's arms wrapped around my waist gave me warmth. I wanted it to be like this forever.

Suddenly, I heard a sound from my pocket. I answered the call only to find out that I was needed at a certain place far from the festival.

"n/n-chan... I'm so sorry. Some Toman members called me to a certain place.. I.. I can't go to the festival with you."

Again, this guilty feeling. I bet she was really looking forward to going to the festival, just as much as I was.

"It's alright Mikey, we can go another time. If this is a Toman issue, then I don't mind tagging along." 

She gave me a warm smile. The girl who could beat up 100 guys because she was bored. I've always wondered. Why is she so nice to me?

~ a while later

Takemichi's pov:

After finding out Draken was going to get attacked, I ran to the parking lot that Naoto told me, Draken was going to die in.