Chapter 18

y/n's POV:

y/n's POV:

Me fall in love with Mikey?

Early in the morning, I was resting on the hospital bed, diving deep into my thoughts. Covering my disbelief face with my hands. My feelings were right after all. I've started to open my eyes to Mikey's true self. He's the boy that saved me from my loneliness, and I'll always see him that way.

I tried getting my life together. Some parts of the future rely on me, that the most Takemichi could tell me. For Toman, I'll continue being the 2nd vice captain and assist Mikey in his goal of a new era of delinquents. 

What about my feelings?

Hell fucking no, I'll ever confess to him. Don't even think about it, my stupid heart. Nothing will change. Tonight will be the selection of the 1st division captain. Apparently the doctor allowed me to leave the hospital after this as well. 

~

It was the Toman meeting, the first one after the fight with Valhalla. All the members stood in front of me perfectly in order. I was sitting on the staircase as my 2 higher ups stood up behind me.

Mikey announced on how Valhalla will combine with Toman. Everyone seemed to be thrilled on how Toman will get way bigger. Takemichi and I made eye contact, knowing this was definitely related to Kisaki. Our assumptions were confirmed as his name was called as the man who helped combine Toman and Valhalla. 

Our frightened mood quickly changed as Mikey was about to announce another thing.

"Though we gained lots from bloody halloween, there's also something we almost lost. The first division captain, Baji Keisuke.... almost died that day. My childhood friend Hanemiya Kazutora would've also died that day. That's why I'm deeply grateful for l/n y/n and Hanagaki Takemichi, who managed to save those two."

Both of our cheeks slightly reddened from the praise Mikey gave us.

Chifuyu was called up to the centre to continue the speech.

"I'm gonna name the guy I want to follow!"

"Hanagaki Takemichi! I nominate you as the first division captain!"