Chapter 17

y/n's POV:

y/n's POV:

My eyelids blinked slowly, exiting the realm of darkness. I awoke to the unexpected sight of a ceiling. Realizing my laying position, I lifted my body and spammed my hands around my face, knocking some more consciousness into myself. Looking around me, a white blanket slipped off my body, revealing my uniformed attire. Each second that passed by would trigger my fuzzy memories. Instant flashes of scenes went through my head on the Bloody Halloween incident. I lifted a bit of my shirt, sensing a rough bandage wrapped around my upper waist.

Ah yes, I remember everything now.

Questions popped in my head awaiting its respective answers. But my body felt so weak and tired. Turning my head to the right, was a window which wasn't closed perfectly. I hopped from my bed trying to close the window completely and witnessed a dark atmosphere. 

Well damn, it's probably the middle of the night or something.

I made myself fall on the hospital bed and closed my eyes again. I couldn't sleep thinking about everyone. 

Especially Mikey

So I tucked myself in the blanket and forcefully closed my eyes, hoping I would go back to sleep.

Mikey's POV:

I parked n/n-chan's motorbike outside my room. Just looking at it makes me feel insomniac. It was just like looking at her. However, knowing the fact that she's breathing right now helps me rest little by little.

~

The sun's only partially rose, and I hopped on my CB250T, speeding to the hospital. I ran into the building, quickly assigned my name as a visitor. I opened the door of the hospital room just in case if I'm interrupting anything. There were 2 adult figures and a child standing beside a lying n/n-chan.

"Ah, good morning Mr and Mrs Tanaka! Hiroto as well!" I bowed my body, frightened.

I clearly failed to protect n/n-chan, and I was ready to receive any punishment from them. The mother walked closer to me with a cross look. She lifted her hand and...