Chapter 19

y/n's POV:

y/n's POV:

I was driving the vehicle as Kazutora briefed Takemichi on how Toman has overall become. I had paragraphs of things to tell Takemichi about the whole past and future shit. So I've already planned the perfect idea beforehand. 

"Ah, sorry, I thought it would be fine if I stopped by the library for a while to return some books. Takemichi, do you mind helping me? It's quite a lot!" 

I unlocked the car's truck to reveal two boxes of books, which would make it look likely that I needed help. Even though I could lift both with one hand anyway.

We walked into the library, placed the books on the counter and started the conversation.

"Takemichi, you're going to fix the future, aren't you?"

"Of course! But apparently I don't have a plan." he rubbed the back of his head.

"I was away during Mikey's worst phases. That's why I want to change that, I want to be by his side, that's all that matters."

"Worst phases?" he mumbled.

"Take this note, I've written everything I want you to tell my past self"

"Huh?!"

"Read it along the way, Kazutora and Baji will suspect us!"

Takemichi's POV:

I opened the piece of paper, revealing a bunch of things to read. I observed each word one by one.

Takemichi, 

   Just as Kazutora said, Mikey is currently the worst case scenario. I don't specifically know how he changed because  I was in juvie for killing one of Kisaki's baits. Focusing on gang issues made me lose focus in school and eventually lost my scholarship, my income of money to fucking live. My "parents" would let me live with them only if I quit being a delinquent. Being Toman's 3rd made me a killable character for Kisaki as well. I tried making up reasons to leave Toman for the sake of itself, but Mikey would blab on how he can't lose any more of his loved ones. That's why please request my past self to move schools, get a part-time job, get a new environment and hide my identity as a delinquent. Tell me to forget about the idea of killing Kisaki, I can't risk getting in juvie. Toman will get more new members, which won't know my identity.  I won't be the 2nd vice captain anymore. They shall know me as Toman's shadow.