Love Triangles

Hey everybody! Due to Mika calling Bose 'Honey' 55 million times, along with 'Sweetie, 'Boo, and 'Baby boy' and putting her head on his shoulder in The Thousand Pranks War Part 2, I think Chapa AND Mika BOTH like Bose! And I can't say I blame them. Bose has a great smile, a great face, clear skin, great, soft, luscious hair, cute, adorable dimples, is sexy, hot, dreamy, handsome, cute, adorable, hilarious, funny, creative, nice, sweet, kind, caring, loving, lovable, confident, and happy. His stupidity is adorable, cute, funny and hilarious! Him wearing socks on the outside of his sneakers, wearing a shirt for pants, and calling them shants is adorable, cute, funny, and hilarious! He's a lovable person. He's a sweetheart. That kid's alright. He's a good one. He seems nice but he's a little too...14 and I'm 17. So I don't have a crush on him so you can put the power tool and chainsaw down Mika and Chapa! Now before you ask, NO! I don't ship Bomika! I would NEVER ship them! NEVER in a million years! I haven't gone crazy! I haven't gone mad! I haven't gone off the deep end! Guys, guys, guys, put the strait jacket away! BUT! I DO ship the love triangle between Chapa, Bose, and Mika you know when Mika and Chapa fight over Bose. He's a ladies man. What with the two girls at Club Soda, his 1,000 dates, Lilith, Glerp, Mika, and Chapa following him like lost puppies, chasing him, drooling over him, flirting with him, and fighting over him. The two girls at Club Soda, his 1,000 dates, Lilith, Glerp, Mika and Chapa ALL like Bose, but Bose only has eyes for one. Chapa. Chapa likes Bose and Bose likes Chapa back! And Mika likes Bose but Bose only sees Mika as a friend and nothing more. Due to Miles catching Chapa when she fainted after she got pranked in The Thousand Pranks War Part 2 and in Alien Zoo Miles called Chapa 'cupcake'(I bet Bose was thinking 'Careful buddy, she's MY girl) I think he was flirting with her but it didn't work because she said if he called her that one more time he'd be eating one through a straw she threatened him and Miles said something about Hip Hop Puree and later Chapa called Miles 'cupcake' to mock him and to make Bose jealous and it worked because I don't think Bose knows what mocking is due to him being dimwitted. I think Bose AND Miles BOTH like Chapa! And I can't say I blame them. My little Chaps-Chaps is strong, confident, determined, fearless, brave, fashionable, creative, clever, smart, intelligent, hilarious, funny, adorable, cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy, has great style, great hair, flawless skin, a hot body, a pretty face, beautiful eyes, an adorable nose, cute lips, Chapa is so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable, hard to resist, so touchable, too good to deny it, ain't no big deal it's innocent!...etc those are just a few of the amazing things about her. It's no wonder they both like her and she's my favorite one! Now before you ask, NO! I don't ship Chiles! I would NEVER ship them! NEVER in a million years! I haven't gone crazy! I haven't gone mad! I haven't gone off the deep end! Guys, guys, guys, put the strait jacket away! BUT! I DO ship the love triangle between Bose, Chapa, and Miles you know when Miles and Bose fight over Chapa. What with Miles and Bose following Chapa like lost puppies, chasing her, drooling over her, flirting with her, and fighting over her. Miles and Bose BOTH like Chapa but Chapa only has eyes for one. Bose. Bose likes Chapa and Chapa likes Bose. And Miles likes Chapa but Chapa only sees Miles as a friend and nothing more! Here's how it is for the four kids.

Bose O'brian/Brainstorm

Romances:Chapa Da Silva/Volt(crush) Mika Macklin/Shoutout(on her side)

Chapa Da Silva/Volt

Romances:Bose O'brian/Brainstorm(crush) Miles Macklin/AWOL(on his side)

Miles Macklin/AWOL

Romances:Chapa Da Silva/Volt(crush)

Mika Macklin/Shoutout

Romances:Bose O'brian/Brainstorm(crush)

I have got 3 songs for that Bose, Chapa, and Miles love triangle! 

Song number 1.Part of the song Grenade. For Bose and Miles about their feelings for Chapa.

I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)