Part 6

Me aka author

action

thoughts

normal

Story beat

the group move though a cave with Y/n in the front

y/n: OK just follow my lead and I've handled a bunch of these things before I can do it again.

Anne: Dude I know you like solo video games do you have a square backing you up we got this.

Marcy: Hold on did I just hear Anne suggest playing at the team?

Anne: Ha ha very funny free information I've grown out here seems like we'll have.

Y/n: Look don't give me wrong I like sentimental moments like anyone else but we're at their nest so keep your voices down.

The group looks upon a massive ants form of thousands of Barbara ants ants doing various tasks. But the groups attention is pulled away from the mania smaller answer the massive his mother any sporting a massive slash on their head.

Anne:wow I would not like to see what me that.

Y/n: That may have been me.

Marcy/Anne: You know that thing!

Y/n: One voices down and Two I fought it I need it's hid for my armor. OK this one is a lot bigger than it was before and it seems to be a lot more powerful than it was so I'm gonna suggest you stay here and let me focus on it right behind it and blow it up. Polly still got some boomshrooms left?

Polly: Do I look like a amateur to you?

The group simultaneously not is it has Y/n Hops into the air. Using his chainsaws why and swing Sarah and the even do it right in front of the massive Ant .

Y/n: Hey you miss me?

The mass events creatures in rage and Chargers
Y/n He was at the way he using his chainsaws to get into the air as Marcy Anne. and the planters Sneak behind it just as they were about to fire the boom shrooms at it Hey soul shattering Crunch could be heard the group look up to see y/n in the clutches of the ants mandibles as more cracks can't be heard he screams in agony

Anne: POLLY DO IT NOW HURRY!

Polly quickly throws the boom shroom, A massive explosion can be seen in as a creature falls dead but y/n falls with it. They look in horror as Y/n lay unconscious with his armor shattered.

Anne: Y/N! Come on you got to get up please!
Anne begs with tears rolling down her face

Marcy:quickly let's get him back to Newtopia they can help him!

Timeskip

The group waits outside of the emergency waiting for the results.

Doctor: he is going ok but he is in a comma. He will be out of it for a while.

Anne: t-thank you masm.

Anne began to walk away Marcy began to follow her.

Marcy: Anne are you ok?

Anne: yeah I'm fine.

Anne tried to stay strong but quickly broke down in tears as Marcy comforted Anne.