Part 7

No one pov:

Anne, Sasha ,Marcy grime,frobo and the planters make their way to the fourth and final temple, on joe sparrow, Anne seems more down in the dumbs then usual.

Sprig: Hey Anne you holding up ok?

Once sprig finishes his sentence he notices that Anne is still hold the birthday present y/n gave her.

Sprig: Anne
Sasha then appears between the two separating them cutting sprig off.

Sasha: hey guys look!

As the clouds part group looks down to see a massive purple temple having the same crest as the one on box.

all: woah.

As the group dismounts from Joe sparrow and Frobo lands, They hear a loud mechanical roar coming from a massive billowing pile of dust coming straight at them.   Anne,Marcy,Sasha,Grime, and frobo get ready to fight.

Anne: OK I'll see if we just stick together we should be-

Grime cuts Anne off with a war cry

Grime:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anne:dude!?

Marcy: Seriously!?

Sasha: Grime are you serious!?

As Grime runs ahead welding Barrel's warhammer  he slams the ground cause it to splinter. As everyone ran towards Grime they saw what seemed to be a human in mid air blocked by the sun Grime was preparing to take another swing before Anne stopped him.

Grime: What are you doing!?

Before Anne could answer the figure landed in front of them picking up dust as everyone gathered around Sasha and Grime prepared to fight, As the dust cleared the figure stood up.

Before Anne could answer the figure landed in front of them  picking up dust as everyone gathered around Sasha and Grime prepared to fight,  As the dust cleared the figure stood up

A/n: you have a satchel  I just forgot to draw it.

Y/n: hey guys, cool armor Sasha.
And is that a frog robot ?

Sasha:Y/n?
Anne:dude you're ok!

Anne ran over to y/n and hugged him tightly,  y/n's (s/c)  colored  face  slowly turned red causing a small giggle from Sasha, causing Anne to go red in the face, as the  two split up grime walked towards the two.

Grime: OK HOW MANNY HUMANS ARE IN AMPHIBIA!

y/n: don't worry about it Grime  I think Im the last one around.

Grime:  THAT BETTER BE TRUE OR ELESE IM GOING TO- wait how do you know my name?

y/n: wanted poster.

Grime: oh forgot about that.

Sasha: you're not here to cash that in right?

y/n: Don't worry not so bright Im not here for Grime I'm a monster hunter/blade for hire, Not a bounty hunter.

before Sasha could call y/n about the crack about her IQ and name marcy buds in.

Marcy: so y/n how did you find us?

Anne: yeah dude how did you know where we were?

y/n: oh king Andrias told me, but he didn't tell me which one you all went to so I went to each one to find you guys had already left by the time I got there.

Anne: sorry dude but this is the last one then we can head home.

Sasha: can you believe it we are almost done?

y/n: No, because I still have zero clue how any of us got here. last thing I remember was about give Anne her birthday present then a flash of red, blue, green, and purple light then BAM I was I Amphibia.

Anne: heh heh about that.

We look over the tree line only for the camera to hear a very angry y/n shaking the screen.

y/n: YOU STOLE A MAGIC MUSIC BOX!!?

Sasha: calm down dude.

Marcy: yeah chill it was our idea.

Marcy says gesturing to her and Sasha.

y/n: sorry just, Anne next time you have a morally grey discussion to make fill me next ok?

Anne: Deal

y/n: So how does this thing work?

Marcy: no idea but theses gems seem to power it.

Marcy says while holding all of the gems the blue, pink, and green all powered except for one. Y/n quickly snatches the last gem and runs towards the temple entrance.

Marcy: wha-? Hey what the heck y/n?

Y/n: we are one step away come on. Last one in stinks more than Sasha's cheerleading skills!

Sasha: EXCUSE YOU! Come here you little jerk.

Anne: come on guys really? Come on guys let's keep Sasha from killing y/n.

As everyone ran inside frobo blocked the entrance keeping the planters and Grime out.

Hop pop: what the heck?

Grime: move it you over grown din can!

Polly: frobo what are you doing?

Frobo: Not safe.

Sprig: what about Anne? We can't just leave them in there!

Hop pop: he's right we weren't much help last time, we should leave them to it.

Grime: fine but I'm taking a nap.

Inside the temple

Marcy: y/n I know you like to get head first into things but be careful.

Anne: yeah dude these places are dangerous.

Y/n: oh come what's the worst that could happen?

Right after Y/n said that a huge storm door fell down splitting them up and only a second later all the lights in the temple shut off, causing y/n to jump and the only thing heard in the pitch black was the sound of what seems to be glass cracking.