just let y'all know what is going on

So I was planning a part next weekend it was just going to be another meme but unfortunately someone close to me has passed so I'm still trying to process how it's affecting me they were 90 years old so I knew they were going to pass soon but it still does hurt.

I know you guys don't come here for sad stuff or what's going on with my emotions or anything of that so I'm trying not to bring me down or it affect the story just give me some time to go through all this you know.

Also going to start trying to leave positive messages at the end of each one of my parts so I guess today I'm going to leave this one for the people in the bi community who's feeling like they are just pretending to be bi.    You don't have to be a perfect 50/50 your not Thanos.   you can be be 90/10 or 99/1 it doesn't matter don't let someone put a label or claim you are not this because you're not perfectly this you're you and don't let anyone take that away from you.

Plus we have a plasma cannon and sometimes turn to werewolves so yeah.   

And remember if someone talking trash, your bi go for their eyes.

That's all I got for you guys later and try to have good day that's all we can do.