well umm have some memes

( so I feel obligated for some form of part so have a meme taking place during a sleep over on earth before amphibia. Like a year before)

—————————————————————————

As Y/N Marcy and Sasha were hanging out in the boonchuy residence they did not know what chaos was coming for them.

Anne: Dammit everyone bathroom NOW!

Y/N Marcy and Sasha all got up and started running to the bathroom.

Sasha: shit what did y'all do!? 

Marcy: I didn't do anything!

Y/n: I pleaded the fifth!

They all around the corner to see Anne looking pissed.

Marcy: what's wrong dude?

Anne: honestly are y'all playing a prank me why is my towel still wet!?

Sasha: that's not your towel. It's my towel.

An awkward silence fell amongst the four.

Anne: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND

Sasha: no *she says with a slight giggle*

Y/n: this towel is so warm and fluffy it's like it's been in the sun for a week.

Marcy: Well that means you guys have been cleaning your junk with the same towel.

Y/n: *under his breath* lucky

Anne: HOW DO THINK THIS IS YOUR TOWEL!

Anne shakes the still wet towel with Anne's name on it in front of Sasha.

Sasha: Look I don't know what to tell ya I haven't used that one *she points to the one y/n is still holding* but I've used that every day.

Anne: do your at least wash it?

Sasha: no I don't wash the towel the towel washes me. Who washes a towel?

Marcy and y/n: I do.

Sasha: you guys wash your towels?

Anne: YOU NEVER WASHED THE TOWEL!!

Sasha: what do you want me to do wash the shower next, wash a bar of soap you got to think here girl friend. * Marcy gags and leaves as y/n walks away to get some popcorn*. I COME OUT OF THE SHOWER AND IM CLEAN AS A GOD DAMN BABY AND I USE THE TOWEL.

Anne: well let me ask you this do wear my underwear?

Sasha: some times.

Anne: WHAT DO MEAN SOME TIMES!

Sasha: what it's apart of the friend code. I'm wearing a pair of y/n's right now.

Y/n: YOUR WEARING WHOS WHAT!

Sasha: what it's no big deal dude. Btw did not take you for a boxers guy.

Y/n: why do have my underwear?

Sasha: what you wanna them back?

Y/n: you know what keep them