The aftermath

This takes place right after true colors

As y/n was knocked to the ground. As he looked up he saw a pile of ash where Anne and the planters once stood, and Marcy's body lying limp on the floor.

Y/n: no no no NOOOOO!

Y/n charged at Andrias rage in his eyes, y/n's blades started to glow a powerful purple as he grew angrier by the second.

Y/n: BASTARD!!

Before Andrias could even react, y/n crashed his blades together and caused a massive purple explosion, sending Andrias into a wall bringing him to his knees. As soon as Y/n lands he throws one of his blades around Andrias's neck and presses the other against the flesh of Andrias's neck.

Y/n: give me a one  FUCKING reason to not kill you where you stand.

Andrias: if you do, Marcy will die, and you wouldn't want that would you?

In the commotion Sasha and grime yeet themselves out the window. Y/n stares at Andrias, before stabbing the wall next to him, causing it to explode.

Y/n: know this, next time I see you, I will kill you

Y/n tighten the chain around Andrias's neck before letting the chain wrap back around his arm

Andrias: sure kid, but in return I'll kill you.

Y/n: then we have a deal.

Y/n then jumped out the new hole in the wall, and diving into the forest floor. Swinging from tree top to tree top, heading to the blade's camp.

As y/n lands at the camp, the Blades came running to y/n.

Bubba/ Blossom: Y/n! Dude are ok? wh- what happened, why are you still here?

Y/n couldn't fully get the words out, he just sat there quiet before Belle sat down in front of him with a look of understanding in her eyes.

Belle: I know that pain in you're eyes, let it out. you're ok, you're safe here.

Y/n fully fell to his hands and knees as tears fall from his eye as he cries into the night as the blades comfort him.

Three months pass,the blades and y/n have been destroying robot factories left and right, even though Sasha and y/n are fighting on the same side, nether y/n or the blades have joined Sasha's resistance. From the frogs and toads not trusting the bounty hunters, or y/n and Sasha budding heads constantly.

(Your wearing jeans if you were wondering)

Y/n and the blades were sat above the rigid with binoculars watching a convoy of frobots, seemingly moving a large coming their way.

Y/n: remember the plan, destroy the bots then we break Andrias toy.

All of the blades nodded and launched into the air, blossom and y/n land on the back of the convoy as bubba and Belle landed behind them to watch for incoming bots. Y/n slashed the the heads off each bot as blossom blasted the bots flying from above.