14. He's better when he is quiet

Ji-ah's POV:

I entered the house and it was silent like a haunted house with no sound, the medicines were still on the living room table, all lights were out, except for the one in Omma's room, I walked towards her room, reaching for the doorknob I turned it slowly and peeked in, she was sitting on the bed, her head in her hands as she wept.  I opened the door and she lifted her head at the creaking sound, her eyes red and puffy. I felt my heart being stabbed at this sight, how can I do this to her. If I were to be in her place I would have done the same. She immediately stood up from the bed and made her way towards me, tears streaming down her face, seeing her cry made me cry as well. She came up to me and her hands reached for my face to caress my cheeks like she always does but this time her movements were hesitant all because of me, she was afraid that I'll back away from her touch as I did before, so I embraced her, she hugged me tighter, pulling me closer to her as she cried "Mianae! mianae!" she stroked my hair  and I melted into her touch.  Pulling myself out of omma's arms I held her hands which were cupping my cheeks as I apologized to her"I'm sorry too. I have no right to raise my voice at you I'm sorry please forgive me, I hurt you I'm so ashamed of myself"  

"Gwaenchana! Gwaenchana!" she just continued caressing my cheeks and smiled at me. 

"But promise me, you'll take me along with you on all your check-ups and we shall go see the doctor as soon as possible, I need the complete report on your condition," I told her

"Yah! Ji ah-ya! don't worry so much the doctor said that if I take my  medicines regularly I'll be fine" but I gave her a stern look and she agreed with me "Arrasso Arrasso !" 

I cleaned her room, picking up the papers that I threw everywhere, then she told me about her medicines and the routine since I'll be taking care that she takes her medicines on time from now on, I also called her doctor and got an appointment which is four days later.  I decided to sleep beside Omma in her room, I'm afraid if I don't sleep with her tonight I'll be having nightmares about losing her. I closed my eyes lying beside her as I hugged her tight "It's gonna be ok! She's right here and she will be" I told myself and closed my eyes to sleep.                                
---------------------------------------------------------

 I'm glad I didn't have any nightmares last night. Omma's presence next to me was assuring to keep the horrors at bay, but  still it.wasn't a good night's sleep. She's ill and I just can't get this fact out of my head since I woke up this morning. It was stressing me out so I decided to escape reality and turn to the imagination which I always do. Art keeps me sane, It kept me sane when was at my lowest. I was just playing around with pestels in my sketchbook, sketching out aimlessly when there was a knock on my door but nobody asked  for permission instead the door opened and Han seojun came in

"Hey! Artist" he said with a smile. "Hey!" I smiled back, he didn't roam around like he did last time messing with my art supplies and other stuff instead he walked up straight to me  and looked down at the sketch I made. It's an anatomical illustration, a heart with flowers popping out of it.
***This is her artwork***