49. Fluff Alert.

Dedicated to lovesuhyeokforever MargadMargad0 bo_hwi

Beware! You're in for a very cheezy/corny/cringy ride.

 P.S: There's nothing cringy for those who are in love, it's nothing but cute. OK!!??

Third Person's POV:

"You sure you don't wanna wait?" Han Seojun asked Ji Ah as they stood by the reception of the hospital. "Yeah, I'll get ready in the meantime," she said, referring to their date. She had her last session today at the hospital, her therapy was finally over. Though her therapist made an unusual offer it wasn't not that important at the moment. "Ok, I'll see you in a bit then," he replied, kissing her cheek, and she gave him a smile in return. She had been a bit distant, and he couldn't figure out why. He tried asking her, but she brushed him off every time, saying that it was just burnout. He hoped this date would make her loosen up a little bit.

Ji Ah left, and Seojun stood outside the medical room, waiting for his grandmother who went inside a little while ago when he saw Kang Su Jin walking out of the corridor that led to the psychology ward. Kang Su Jin looked utterly satisfied, smiling down at something on her phone. Ji Ah was in there just a little while ago. By any chance, did she...? "Kang Su Jin?" Han seojun called out her name, which made her halt and look away from her phone screen.

They made unwanted eye contact, and a smug look crossed her face, It was sickening. Before he could walk over to her, Halmeoni appeared from the room and recognized her right away. "Su Jin-ah!" she spoke cheerfully, and Kang Su Jin made her way to them. "Hello," she bowed like a well-mannered girl. "You two have met each other before?" he asked,  no one in particular but himself.

"Dae! Su Jin-ah came over to see me a few days ago." It was a new piece of information for him. "I have to go; my mom's waiting for me. It was nice to see you again," Kang Su Jin excused herself. "Why is this girl always in a hurry? Aish! Teenagers these days," Halmeoni muttered under her breath. "What do you mean?" he inquired. "She barely stayed for 15 minutes that day, saying she had a class. My poor Ji Ah cooked so many snacks for her..." Strange... How come Ji Ah never mentioned anything to him?

They stayed for a little longer until receiving Halmeoni's reports. Fortunately, everything was fine, and she was doing great. Seojun took her home and waited outside for Ji Ah. He knew he didn't have to, but he wanted to do it in a conventional way. He stood in his black jacket and black sweater, basically his usual. His heart raced with anticipation. It had been a while since they had last gone on a date, and he couldn't wait to see her. The winter air nipped at his cheeks, but the excitement kept him warm.

Then he heard the lock shuffle before Ji ah stepped out, and he almost stopped breathing. Gone were the baggy shirts he usually saw her in, replaced by a bodycon black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The knee-high boots added an extra touch of elegance, making her legs look longer and more graceful, showing only her thighs and leaving enough to the imagination.
--------------------*Her outfit*------------------