41. From Ashes to Always

Dedicated to bo_hwi

Third person's POV:

"I love you too... Seojun-ah"

she told him with a sweet smile and an even sweeter voice. She still had to face the consequence of taking this risk however, somehow she knew in her heart that it wasn't gonna be anything that she won't like. She had faith.

From calling him out on his feelings to reciprocating them, it left Han seojun dumbfounded. He was so happy he'd end up in an accident every day. He just kept staring at her, with his mouth slightly open, as if all of his systems shut down all of a sudden.

Ji ah reached for him. With a lazy smile on her face, she slowly pushed the hair back from his forehead, "You really need hair cut" she said.

She slowly ran her fingers through his hair stopping at the nape of his neck. He didn't say anything in response to her confession and Ji ah wasn't even waiting, after all, he confessed to her way before. In response to her being closer to him, Han seojun leaned in again, a small smile making its way on his face as well when the sound of someone clearing their throat stopped him, and he turned to find a somewhat aged nurse glaring daggers at them. She just nodded her head from side to side and walked away, doing something with the file in her hands and muttering to herself, clearly disappointed by this generation and their lack of manners.

They both looked at each other and couldn't help but chuckle at that awkward encounter. "Come on! You need to rest" She grasped Han seojun's fingers poking out of the cast with one hand and the IV stand with the other, dragging him away from there.

The couple entered the room Han seojun was staying in and the first thing he did was ignore Lee su ho but apparently, Han seojun didn't know that you don't stop and scoff at someone you're trying to ignore.

Ji ah just rolled her eyes at him, while he got comfy in his bed

Ji ah just rolled her eyes at him, while he got comfy in his bed. "Are you feeling any better Lee su ho? I heard your injuries are worse than Han seo jun's" Ji ah casually asked him.

"He just broke A leg!! I broke both of my arms" Han seojun yelled, all worked up.

"Yeah! Cuz he jumped in to save the car from running into me " Lee su taunted him in an awfully cold yet calm and collected manner.

"Huh!? So what do you think? That I jumped in to save you?" Han seojun scoffed at his ex-best friend.