54. For Han seojun

Dedicated to ameliaaghni23 Kyxx_05 PurpleSoul05

jansivs anylove55 jjjnnyyy_

Welcome to the last chapter!

Third Person's POV:

Hwang Ji ah walked through the school corridors, particularly in search of a certain someone. Just like any other day, they were supposed to spend the lunch break together. First stop: Snack bar Second stop: Dinning Hall, where he acted like her personal server and filled her food tray himself every single time.

Today, they decided to race to their first stop, and obviously, Han seojun was way ahead of her but when she finally reached the snack bar he wasn't there, assuming that he might have gone ahead to the dining hall, Ji Ah went there but Han seojun was nowhere to be found.

Looking for him around the school she passed by the staff room, and caught a glimpse of him the staff room. It would be impossible for anyone to not notice him with that devilishly handsome face and such a tall-broad frame, standing so obediently with his arms crossed behind his back. Ji ah didn't barge in though, because apparently Han seojun was engaged in a conversation with Mr.Han.

She would've just left but the look on his face told her that their discussion involved a critical matter and it forced her to linger around. Moreover, Han seojun had been distracted since the day he went to see Lee su ho.

He was a bit down when he came back and wasn't his usual cheery self. Something was clearly bothering him. "Could it be something about studies? Is he failing?" "Is he in trouble over what went down with Kang su jin? Are they going to expel him?"

Countless possibilities were running through her mind and it all came to a pause when Mr. Han spoke "You are the only one who still hasn't handed in the career form" "Joesonghabnida" Han seojun bowed apologetically.

Career form! Now that Hwang Ji ah thought of it, she realized that they actually never talked about it again after that one time when they looked for it together. Guilt waltzed its way inside her like a bestie. That was the first and the last time she actually talked to him about his passion.

Mr. Han: "Why are you stalling it anyway? Don't you want to be an idol?"

Han seojun: "Ani, I've changed my mind"

Mr. Han: "Then fill in whatever you have decided on and hand it over by the end of this month."

"Dae!" He bowed again, ready to walk away before stopping in his tracks. "Has Lee su ho submitted his form yet?" he asked hesitantly

Mr Han: "He did it right away after the accident"

Han seojun: "May I ask what he mentioned?"

Mr. Han: "He's going to study music, to be a composer and songwriter"

Han seojun: "I see."
As soon as Mr. Han mentioned Lee su ho's career choice something flashed across Han seojun's face. An amalgamation of emotions that Ji ah understood really well.

The sadness that had enveloped him for a few days and the fact he never told her about how Lee su ho made him sing in public made so much more sense now. Before Han seojun could see her, Ji ah turned around and speed-walked away from the staff room. Once she got far enough, her pace decreased and her steps turned heavy.