Deal With A Nighlok

Right now their training and Bella hears Kevin talking to Emily and after a bit Kevin comes up to Bella.

"Bella if you ever need to talk about anything or need to talk remember I'm here." Kevin said.

"Thanks Kev, but I'm good," Bella said really confused and Kevin nods.

Once they were done training Bella hears the alarm goes off and they go up to the map and they see it blinking and they morph and they go to where the nighlok is at.

"Hey" Jayden said and he tries to hit the nighlok but he moves out of the way.

They hit the nighlok and they go up to the kid.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked the kid.

"Nighlok, what kind of mischief you up to with this kid?" Jayden asked.

"Nothing, we're friends right?" The nighlok asked the kid.

They look at the kid and he looks scared.

"It's not true he is scared of you." Bella said.

"You're lying back off." Mike tells the nighlok.

"Run, okay." Bella tells the kid and he takes off.

"Stay out of my business." nighlok tells them.

"Oh, yeah." Jayden said and they start to attack him.

"Hey, didn't I just warn you to mind your business?" The nighlok said.

He hits them and they go down and he tells them.

"Fighting you rangers is like a walk in the park for me." The nighlok said.

They stand up and he hits Jayden and the others guys too.

"Your turn, girls." the nighlok said.

They start to attack him and the nighlok dodge their attacks.

"As you can see, I play well with others." the nighlok said and he hits them.

"The fun has just begun." The nighlok said and he takes off.

Kevin helps Emily get up and Bella helps Jayden.

"I think he's planning something real bad." Mike said.

"I'm worried about that kid, we need to find him." Mia said.

"Right, let's split up and look for him." Bella said.

Jayden and Bella take off one direction while the others go another direction. After a bit Mia lets them know that Kevin and her found the kid and they go back to the house and once they get there Emily, Mike, and Jayden saw what Mia was doing while Bella had to make a phone call.

"What does she think she's doing?" Jayden asked.

"Making a home cooked dinner to take to Kevin, he's staking out that baseball kids house in case that nighlok returns." Mike said.

"But JI does the cooking," Jayden said.

"Kevin's feeling sad, so Mia wants to cheer him up with something a little less fancy, you know." Emily said.

"Like burnt chicken?" Mike asked.

"What are you guys doing?" Bella asked. They all jumped in surprise crying out. She threw her head back and laughed.

"Bella!" Mike complained. She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, don't "Bella" me. I am not the one who are Peeping Toms." She countered before going into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Her nose automatically crinkled and she covered it since her enhanced senses could pick up on it stronger than a normal person could. "Oh what is that-" She caught site of Mia packaging food.