Meesa your humble 2nd

{James's Perspective}

I woke up early to the sound of rain thumping on the windows and roof. I got up, and made my way to the kitchen to get cooking some pancakes. Before turning the stove on I changed my mind and to make my way to Isabel's room to wake her up. "Isabel... Isabel... Isabel wake up!"

{Isabel's perspective}

" (ಠ_ಠ) "

{James's perspective}

"Good Morning Isabel!" I said while scooping her up in my arms. She looked up and said grumpily "James I'm too sleepy for this. Please let me go..." "Are you to tired for pancakes!?" I responded. She jolted up and smiled while shouting "Never!!!".

I walked to the kitchen with her in my arms. I set her down in front of me and started singing with her "Bacon pancakes, bakin' bacon pancakes, take some bacon and I'll put in a pancake" 

{2 minutes later}

Isabel's dad walked in. "What's going on in here?" He asked "PANCAKES!" Isabel shouted. "I have several questions." Said Jack. I rolled my eyes and turned back around as he continued "Number one, how do you know how to make pancakes? And number two, where did you learn to use a stove?"

[dream sequence dream sequence dream sequence]

"What... y- you... make?" I asked the female Doctor. "Oh! Hey 6210, I'm cooking some pancakes, they're my daughters favorite" "P- pa- pancake? What is... What is... *Sigh* What word, for past this?" "The past form of the word 'this' is the word'That'" "*Groan* W- W- W- Why me learn human word when it hard!?" "Well, 6210, would you like to learn how to make bacon pancakes?"

[dream sequence dream sequence dream sequence]

"monkey see, monkey do." I answered in a mocking tone. He groaned and turned around

"alright, well I'm off to work. Also if-" he was interrupted by Isabel "I know dad." He walked passed me side eying me "Don't worry I'll be gentle" I said sarcastically 

Landline: "BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER"

Jack turned and picked it up "Oh hey Zachary yeah I'l-" Isabel jumped and grabbed the phone "Hey Zach! Yeah I'm good. Yeah sounds great" I put my ear close to the phone to hear, when she pushed my snout away. How rude, right?! "yeah 12:00 sounds great ok see you then! *click clack*" Isabel hung up the phone and blushed "wait what time is it?!!!" I looked at the clock and answered "eleven forty-ni— nope. Check that, eleven fifty" she darted behind me and started to foolishly try and push me "come on, I gotta hide you before he comes here" she said struggling. I followed her to a storage closet and asked "Sooooo, who is this he? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" She responded "no one just this boy I- nevermind just get in." I walked in and closed the folding doors. 

{Isabel's perspective}

I ran to the door and waited for the clock to strike twelve. When a knock was at the door he was early, I mean I'm not complaining. "Zach! Hey" I said blushing "hey bells so wha- *crash thud* What was that?" James's taunting voice echoed in my mind as he said "Isabel can you come here ;)"  "Who's that?" Zach asked "du- oh, no one! Just- uh. Give me one moment *nervous smile*" I closed the door and ran to the closet. "Oh, Isabel. It would appear my buttocks has Firmly landed and has now been planted on the floor" he said sarcastically "so get up" I shot back "but, I am to lazy, it's tragic I know" he said sarcastically I groaned and started tugging on his leg "*groan* come on James!" I persisted "Isabel, I way 600 pounds, I'm 10' 2", and I'm very friction inducing. I'd be shocked if you moved me a nanometer, oh wait. Almost, keep going you might move me by a nano-nano-nanometer" James said sarcastically. "Fine! I'll introduce you to him". Just when I said that he shot up "Oh hey, look at that, your up. Now that you are, go stand in the closet. lazy bones" I said coldly "No backsies" he said smiling. I groaned for the umteenth time and walked to the door.