Chapter 10

Yoongi woke up from the voice who called him out of his deep slumber. The moment that he shot from the bed, he called Jimin's name and look from left to right and was disappointed when he was greeted by his bestfriend's face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asks, annoyed as he prepare to get himseld comfortable back to Jimin's bed but the other didn't allow him, pulling him instead and dragging him out of the room, earning a couple of cusses from him.

He was greeted by his brother and brother-in-law both wearing an attire like they were going on a travel while seating on the long couch in the living area of the house.

"Fix yourself. We're fetching, Jimin." says Jin in a final tone of voice.

Yoongi looks at them bewildered. Confusion is clearly written on his face.

"Y-You found him? Where?"

"Gyeonggi-do." replied Namjoon.

It took him awhile before he remembered that it was the same place where Jimin told him he and Hoseok will go to for his next article.

"Are you sure he's there?" he asks, more like confirming as he is trying not to get his hopes up, only to be disappointed however it was inevitable.

"Nope but we'll gonna try. It's the only place I can think of Jimin will go to if he's out to somewhere other than work or his brother's house." replies Hoseok with his arms cross while leaning on the wall and eyeing Yoongi.

It didn't take awhile for Yoongi to fix himself and for his brother to pack his suitcase as they feel that it might take them a while for all of them to get out of that place. It's only a feeling but sometimes intuitions can be right.

"Are they aware already?" Yoongi asks from the back seat as he sits beside Jin who is busy staring outside while Namjoon is in the shotgun seat and Hoseok's the one whose driving on their way to Jin and Jimin's house.

"No, not yet. None of our parents know yet that Jimin's missing. We can't let them know yet. We already talked to the police officers ealier to not yet release about Jimin's missing case as we don't know yet how our parents will react so we're just going to tell them when we get there that we are going on a small vacation to which Jimin is already at the place hoping that they will no longer ask any question or will try to call him or we're all dead." explains Namjoon as he look at the rearview to check on his husband.

"But why Gyeonggi-do?"

"Because according to Hoseok, that's where Jimin's next article is set at. It's his continue or get fired article as he's not doing great from his job lately and I wonder why." answers Jin, eyeing Yoongi with visible annoyance at him.

Yoongi could only hang his head low until they arrive at Jin and Jimin's parents house and was greeted by two loving elderly. This only led to Yoongi feeling more guilt as he can see how happy they were seeing them not until they ask about Jimin whereabouts.

"He's actually already there at the place we're going at." answered Jin with a gulped.

"Oh, I see. Where is that? Why haven't you guys told us?"

"It's actually just a small vacation, Eomma and it's a sudden invitation from Jimin and Yoongi however Jimin surprised us by going there first, probably to enjoy the place alone." added Namjoon and put his arm around Jin's shoulder to relax him and avoid suspicious reactions or comments from the two elederly.

"We see. So where's this place at?"

"Gyeonggi-do." replied Hoseok.

And their suprise reaction didn't go unnoticed to the four. Like, it was in a bad way.