Chapter 4

YeonJae POV

I didnt get time to finish producing but that's because I locked myself in the bathroom for the last 5 minutes of my break, alone... with my blade. I was such a whimp. Gosh

I finished, cleaned the sink and my arms, bandaged them, rolled my sleaves of my hoodie back down and hid my blades in the hidden compartment in my draw. Its a plank of wood under everything that lifts up if you press a button with a long thin object. I made it myself so that no one could find my blades purposfully or accidentally.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and checked it to see a message pop up on screen. It was Sujin

Sujin Unnie

2 minutes
Read 2:28

I had two minues untill we had to practice again. I packed my things, switched everything off and left my studio, locking the door behind me.

I walked down the hall and started to get dizzy again. I stopped to get my water out my bag, making my short rest unnocible and that I was just trying to get some water. I took a swig, a deep breath and then carried on to the practice room.

7 Hours later

A lot of singing dancing and breaks inbetween later, we were finally finished. I bade farewell to everyone and made my way back to my studio for some much needed rest.

I got to my studio, unlocked the door and opened it. I placed down my stuff on my desk. I put my blanket and pillow on the couch and as I did I heard someone clearing their voice. I got such a fright that if my water bottle wasn't closed then it would have spilled all over my mixer, and I really dont want that to happen... I turned around, back against the wall and saw Taehyung sittiing on the single seater couch staring at me with his big round orbs. He looked like a happy puppy. His boxy smile plastered on his face.

"YAAAAHH!! You scared the living SHIT out of me!! FUUUUUUCKKK!!" I yelled. I had hit my elbow on the table as I turned around... ;-;

"Soorrryyyy. I just wanted to say hiiiiii. I know we saw eachother earlier but we never see eachother anymore!! Before today it had been like.... a long time..." he said looking down at his lap pouting.

"Almost a year..." he finished.

"Im sorry Tae... I- I have been busy and-"

"Too busy to even say hi?" He asked, sadness practically overcoming and engulfing him.

"No Tae! Well, yeah kinda. But that's besides the point. Look Im sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings ok? I haven't seen anyone for a long time... Not even JaeUl..."

He looked at me shocked.

"Have you atleast messaged him?" I shook my head.

"How long is long..?"

"A few months..."

"A few months!?" He asked, shocked. "But he's your boy-"

"I know! Ok? I know he is..." I replied looking at the ground

"Why have you got a blanket and stuff here. Didn't you move in with him? Dont you LIVE with him? If you do Why havent you seen him? Did he do something to you?!" He yelled, bombarding me with questions.

"No! No! Tae. No... were fine. He's uhmmmm he uh... hes not home at the moment. Hes Gone to the states for business for a while. Im staying here to get some work done. There's no signal where he is so I can't get hold of him. As for if he did anything, no. Im fine. He's fine. We're fine. Everythings, perfect..." I tried to reassure him.

"Oh... ok then" He said, almost seeming to be thinking.

"Well its weekend. Stay with me at my house and Ill take you home to your appartment tomorrow k?" He said, smiling again.

"NO! I mean. No. Im fine. I have to work. I have some stuff that I need to get done." I replied.

"Nope!" He said, popping the 'p'. "Not taking 'no' for an answer! Now pack your stuff and lets gooo!!" He said, practically pishing me towards my bag.

"Fine..." I sighed. He walked out the room. I packed my stuff, collected a few of my blades, grabbed my blanket and pillow, switched everything off, walked out the door and locked it behind me.

"All packed? All ready? Are you all ready to go??" He asked over-enthusiastically. I nodded my head and play-sighed at the boy.

"Yeah... Yes I am. Now lets get going Pabo, before I change my mind!" He giggled and skipped away. He's so cheerfull it's actually sad. Its so unfair. Life's not fair. I swear he is a literal child sometimes though.. how am I the younger one of the two? I have no Idea what-so-ever!!

And with that we left the building for the night, and wondered into the darkness and into the bright lights of Seoul City.

Edited
829 words

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!! I've decided to finally pull myself together and continue on with the story. It is however still on a kind or hiatus and so updates will be slow. Like rly slow. I am gonna try to update at least once a week tho but no promises. But other than that I'm back. I hope I can actually finish this story for once  ;-; Anyways. Baii love you guys!!

~X~