Chapter 3

Yeon-Jae POV

"Nice to meet you, we are Bangtan!"
I heard them suddenly shout which made me flinch a bit. Tae noticed and squeeled me hand, giving me a reasurring smile. I've never done well with meating new people, but I might as well play it off as shyness. I took a deep breath gave Tae a tight lipped smile back.
"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm the eldest and the most responsible of the bunch and I have no friends. That's-"
"YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I heard them yell out before Jin could finish what he was saying which made me cover my ears.
"Hey let me continue!! That's Kim Namjoon aka RM. He's my brother. That's Min Yoongi aka Suga, That's Jung Hoseok aka J-hope, That's Park Jimin, That's Jeon Jungook and you obviously know Taehyung aka V"
"N-Nice to meet you a-all"
Nice going Idiot, they probably think you're weird now ugh.
Suddenly they crowded me and started all talking to me at the same time except for Yoongi.
"EEEEEKKKK YOU ARE SOOOO CUUTTEE!! Obviously I'm cuter, BUT STILL!!" Jin said
Jungkook and Jimin wouldn't stop fighting over who would talk to me first.
"Guys you are crowding her too much" I heard Tae say
"Mianhae (Sorry)" they all said in unison. "Its... It's cool. Sorry... I'm not great with... New... People..." I hung my head low, suddenly finding my feet the most interesting thing ever.
"No don't be. We were all shy at first. It's normal!" Jungkook said, giving me a big smile. "I wanted to say that..." Jimin mumbled, receiving a pulled tongue from Jungkook. Jimin then grabbed Jungkook's sleave and began wacking him in the shoulder, making my giggle lightly at their silliness.
"T-Thanks I-" I checked the time. "I have to get back to w-work. Sorry guys. B-bye! " I said grated bowing at them.
Damn I really am a big baby for stuttering so much
"Bye Jae!! Come and visit soon please!!" I heard Jungkook say wiping away fake tears and Jimin pretending to sob into his shoulder. They really are just like kids.
"Baiiiiiiiiii Babbbyyyyyyyy!!" I heard Tae yell at me which made me flinch
"Oop last hug" he said as he engulfed me in a big bear hug, one of the things he's most famous for in my book.
"T-Tae I c-ant b-breath" I told him and he immediately let go apologizing and the guys laughed. We bade our farewells and I left to my practice room.

Taehyung POV

As we hugged I immediately widened my eyes. She is so skinny and light. Even when I picked her up I was shocked

"Hey V are you ok? You look pale"I heard RM say.
"Its nothing... dont worry about it. Im just a bit  tired from practice but I'll be fine.. see? Im fine now." I answered with a nervous smile.
"Sure... Nothing else bothering you?"
We all turned around to face Yoongi.
"What do you mean Hyung?" I asked him
"Nothing. Nevermind. Just forget I said anything ok? Just as long as your OK. Tell us if theres a problem." The rest of the guys nodded and hummed in agreement and I just nodded my head. They then walked off talking about how much they liked my sister, I just stood there and sighed.

I am worried about Jae... she is too skinny... I don't want a repeat of last time... I almost lost her once, im not prepared to go through with that again...

To be continued...

I am so sorry for the late update I haven't been preparing for it and I have been super busy. Again I am so sorry guys

X~