Chapter 5

"Welcome to my humble abode!!" Tae yelled out enthusiastically as he threw the door open and his arms held out wide on either side of him. I sighed lightly and dusted the snow off my boots on the doormat.

"Come on! I set up your room a while ago hoping that one day you would actually get to use it. Oh and I live with the guys. They're out at the moment but they should be home soon so they will pick up dinner on the way home. Is there anything in particular that you want?" My eyes widen at the thought of being around 7 guys when I just want some piece and quiet.

"No thanks Tae. I'm probably just gonna go to bed. I'm really tired. Could you just show me where everything is?" I asked, my eyes starting to feel heavy with exhaustion.

"Sure come on!!" He said excitedly. "Just leave your bags here, I'll bring them to your room once I've shown you around." He said sweetly.

"Thanks Tae..." I said tiredly.

Tae dragged me around the house and showed me where everything was. The house was huge. It was practically a mansion. I mean, he did have to live with 6 other guys, but still.

The last place he showed me was my room with an onsuit bathroom.

"I know how you like black and that so I decided to do that but not as... Uhm... Gloomy. You know?" He said opening my bedroom door. My eyes widened at how amazing it looked.

"I-Tae

"I-Tae... This is just... Wow..." I was beyond words at the beauty.

"You don't  like it do you?" He asked looking down saddened and disappointed.

"No. No Tae I don't like it..." I said.

"I'm sorry. I put so much effort into it-" I wrapped my arms around his torso in a big hug.

"No Tae. I don't like it. Because I love it." I buried my face into his chest. It had been too long since I hugged my own brother. I felt his strong arms wrap around me in a bear hug. I finally felt safe. I hadn't felt this safe in a long time. Back when I was alright with JaeUl, I had never even felt this safe and happy. My brother was the last person I had left, and I was never gonna let him go.