Chapter 1

Yeon-Jae's POV

Shit I thought to myself as my head began to spin. I was in the middle of the hallway too. I placed my head in my right hand as my left held onto the wall for support. I felt my strength slowly leaving my body and I fell.

??? POV

I was walking to the practice room where the rest of the guys were, when I saw someone leaning against the wall that was a little further away from me. I couldn't tell who they were or whether they were a male or female because of their hoodie that was flipped over their head. They looked weak, like they were trying to catch their breath or like they were about to pass out. I walked up to them to see if they were ok when suddenly they fell. I quickened my pace so that I was fast enough to be able to catch them. I managed to catch them before they hurt them self. I looked at the figure in my arms and saw the face.

It's a girl...

As her body lay in my grasp, my eyes widened. She was as light as a feather. I tapped her cheeks lightly to try and wake her up. Shortly after, I saw her eyes open.

"S-Sorry, you just passed out for a few seconds and-" I mumbled in a hurry while helping her stand up when she interrupted me

"N-No it's OK. I-It's my fault. I was just uhh really tired because I uhh was up all night practicing. Uh yeah that."
She said while rubbing the back of her neck, nervousness lacing every word.

And with that said, she was off running down the hallway in the direction of the practice and studio rooms, probably off to write music or to practice with her group.

'She's... Interesting'

Thank you guys all so much for reading, and I am so sorry that this chapter is short it is just that school has been hectic and all and I am writing tests too but I will try to make time for writing for you guys, Thank you guys so much for your understanding and I love you guys all so much.
Please leave a comment for any future story book Ideas or chapter Ideas thanks my lovelies and goodbye for now!! 💜💜💜💜

X~