Chapter 6

"Thanks..." I said to yoongi as I got out the car. "It's cool. I was coming here anyways." He got out as well and we entered the building. "Just be ready by 6. I'll come and get you when we can leave k? What studio room are you in?" He asked stopping in the hallway.

"Uhm... Studio 82 on floor 6. I might also be in my dance practice room which is room 59 same floor. I'll be ready." He nodded his head and we said goodbye. We turned around and went our separate ways.

I got into the elevator and pressed floor 6. The movement of the elevator rising made me even more dizzy and I had to hold onto the railing. The elevator doors opened on my floor and I stumbled the way to my studio. I reached the door and fumbled with my keys and unlocked the door with shaky hands. I dropped my stuff and ran to the bathroom, collapsing on the floor as I dry heaved over the toilet bowl. I sat down on the floor as I heaved for breath, the wave of immense nausea slowly dwindling away.

With a hand rested on the bridge of my nose I let out a few sobs before standing up and washing my hands, splashing my face with the cold water in the process. I turned off the tap and rested my hands on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror. I checked the date. 10 March... Exactly 10 days since my last meal... Or food item.

I decided to reach into my bag and pull out the sandwiches that yoongi gave me this morning. I opened the container and the smell of food bringing my nausea back slightly. I gulped as I sat down on the couch and reached in for one of the triangular halves. It looked like ham, mayo, cheese, and lettuce on it.

I raised the food up to my mouth as I took a bite. The taste was really good... But It made me feel... I don't know... Bad I guess. For eating something like that. Or just for eating in general. The food became mush in my mouth as I forced myself to swollow and take the next few bites. Tears silently fell down my cheeks and I continued to eat the half. Just as I was about to put the last of the piece into my mouth, my phone wrang.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. Nothing. "Hello?" I asked again. Still nothing. Just as I was about to ask again, faint breathing could be heard.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked. I pulled the phone away from my ear as the screaned turned on to reveal the name sprawled across the top.

Shit... Fuck...

"JaeUl?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YEON JAE!! I'M STARTING TO GET PISSED THE FUCK OFF BY YOUR RANDOM DISSAPEARANCES. I GO OUT FOR A MONTH AND YOUR GONE!! AGAIN!! I WARNED YOU OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU PULLED THIS STUNT AGAIN!!" He yelled causing me to pull my phone away from my ear slightly. Tears spilled from my eyes at his last sentence.

"Honestly! Do you ever learn your lesson? I'm starting to get very impatient with you." He sighed letting out a deep breathy chuckle, sending chills down my spine and resulting in more tears along my cheeks.

"Please..."I begged him with a shaky voice.

"I broke up with you... And you kept bringing me back to that house against my will... Please Just let me live my life in peace..." I begged him, my voice cracking.

"After pulling this stunt you don't deserve peace!! I'm coming to your office right now. And don't you dare leave. I know you're there. You forgot to remove your tracker bitch! Too bad it's locked and only I know the password. I'll be there in 10. I'm warning you... " With that he hung up the phone. I was frozen in fear, listening to the beeping line against my ear, too frozen in shock and fear to move and bring down my hand. Tears now spilled out of my eyes uncontrollably. I was terrified. What could I do? I couldn't run... He'd find me. I can't tell anyone or hell hurt me even more... Or worse... Hurt them...

I pulled my phone away from my lap and stared at the call logs on my phone, or more specifically at JaeUl's name right at the top of the list...

I mustered up the courage and decided to text Tae. I'm gonna tell yoongi that I'm not coming back with him but that I'm going home... But I don't have his number.