Before we Begin

Welcome to another Re:zero story. I had this idea for quite awhile, it literally popped in my head randomly and it sounded cool. Now let's get to Subaru's bio.

Name:Subaru Natsuki

Age:16(I'm making him 16 until canon starts)

Subaru's Powers and Abilities:

Return By Death: When he dies he comes back to a specific point in time with full memory of the previous loop and can't control where the and when.

Chaos Energy: An unstable, yet powerful mystical energy that each Chaos Emerald and the Master Emerald generates by turning thoughts into power.

Chaos Powers: Abilities to manipulate chaos energy in various ways, including distorting space with Chaos Control to form the powers' functions.

Chaos Control: A chaos power that allows the user to warp time and space.

Chaos Spear: a technique where the user channels raw chaos energy as a form of electricity into a spear-shaped energy construct and then fires it as an energy bolt.

Chaos Blast: An explosion of highly powerful chaos energy that damages all that is within 10-20 yards.

Super Speed: He has the ability to instantly accelerate to the speed of sound and run at speeds far greater than Mach 1, which is at the blistering speed of about 768 mph, and can run backward just as well as he can forwards.

Boost: A special technique that turns the user into a destructive high-speed projectile. It's one of Subaru's signature moves and one of his favorites.

Super Peel Out: When performing this technique, the user moves their legs in a specific circle pattern, while remaining stationary, before taking off at higher-than-average speeds.

Air Boost: An airborne variation of the Boost that is used to increase the user's speed in midair and fly immense distances.

Spin Attack: A trademark technique utilized by numerous individuals where the user curls into a moving offensive ball to dash through obstructions along the ground.

Spin Jump: A mid-air variation of the Spin Attack, where the user curls up and jumps into enemies or obstacles, dealing damage in doing so.

Spin Dash: A variant of the Spin Attack where the user blasts forward with a revved-up Spin Attack from a stationary position. It's another one of Subaru's signature techniques.

Light Speed Dash: A move that allows the user to momentarily travel at an incredible speeds matching the speed of light (about 671,000,000 mph).

Light Speed Attack: When using the Light Speed Attack, the user uses the Light Speed Dash to attack all enemies within range at the speed of light, making it the most powerful version of the Homing Attack.

Blue Tornado:Subaru uses the spin dash to form a tornado around enemies to weaken them.

Insta-Shield: a rapid 360° spiral flashing around them for both offense and defense.

Slow: When activated, allows him to slow down time.

Parkour: Refers to a set of moves that enable the user to traverse walls or ceilings by performing several different actions, including running, jumping, vaulting, swinging and spinning.

An unbreakable will and spirit:He's unable to be possessed or controlled

A great IQ:He's smart enough to make his own gadgets and weapons.

Enhanced acrobatics: Has incredible reflexes that allow him to avoid any incoming obstacles with precise and delicate movements within split-seconds, grind expertly on Grind Rails, dodge bullets, and perform various strafe movements.