Chapter 1.Welcome to Kararagi

Kararagi...one of the many countries of Lugunica. The country is located west of Lugunica and in many ways is similar to Japan, or an older version of Japan but it has its own differences what with its history and it being a completely different world. Currently, Subaru was running towards Kararagi after finding out where it was from one of the locals and decided that Kararagi would be one of the many places he would explore.

Subaru ran through Kyo, the first city of Kararagi. Whenever he passed by the townsfolk, he would leave a huge burst of wind. He quickly made his way to Banan in the span of seconds. Banan is the second city of Kararagi, a bit to the west from its center.

Subaru chose this area to settle down in due to how he heard that Slavery is legal and rampant in Kararagi. Especially in Banan, where enslaving people with a source of income is illegal; that said, one could get away with enslaving street urchins if not caught in the act.

The G.U.N. agent decided to stand watch on a building and watch from above to see if anyone would be stupid enough to enslave someone, not noticing a certain wolf-man watching him from the distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time has passed. It was currently in the middle of the night. The streets were silent as a silent wind blew in the air. Everything was silent except for two demi-human children running away from whatever was chasing them.

'Just keep running! Don't stop! Just keep running and pray that someone will come and help!'

The two demi-human children kept running as far as they're little legs could take them as they ran into a nearby alleyway in hopes of outrunning their pursuers but....it was a dead end.

"Well, there's nowhere else for you little brats to run!" one man said.

"Hehehe...yeah. You little shits are going to pay making us go through all this trouble!"

"You little demi-humans are a rare bunch! We could make a lot of money selling you!"

The two Demi-human children shook in fear.

"P-Please....just let us go...we just want to go home..." one of the little demi-humans whimpered as the men that were chasing them walked closer.

Seeing that they weren't going to stop, one of them looked up and took a big breath and screamed, hoping someone would hear their plea.

"Please...someone...anyone...HELP US!!!!!!!"

"Shit! Someone shut her up!" one of the men exclaimed as another lunged towards the two demi-human children.

Suddenly three yellow-like spears that seemed to be made of lightning lodged themselves on the ground in front of the men out of nowhere.

"The hell?" one of the men called out.

"Man...it seems like no matter what world it is, there are people like you who exist."

They all looked up to see where the voice had come from, only to see a figure on a building right next to them. The figure then jumped down in front of the two demi-human children and faced the group of men that were chasing them. The group seemed to at least 12 men in the group, they all had weapons and chains as well. Subaru could already tell that these people were slave owners.

Subaru suddenly turned towards the two demi-human children as he kneeled before them with a kind and caring smile.

"Are you two alright?"

The two demi-human children couldn't come up with a response. They were too shocked at the current events playing in front of them.

Suddenly, one of the slave owners charged at Subaru, attempting to fatally wound him with a weapon he had in his hand but the boy simply waved his hand as a bright yellow spear appeared and launched itself at the slave owner that tried to attack the G.U.N. agent.