Sonic Fronteirs just gave me new ideas.

Alright. So Sonic Frontier's is coming in three months. We have some more details about the game's story and plot so I am moto stand have a a lot of ideas for this story. So for starters, the moves we seen Sonic use in this trailer, I am giving Subaru those exact moves.

Number 2, Subaru is the reincarnation of Sonic and Shadow, meaning he has they're memories and move sets and abilities. It's also going to be a mix between Game and Archie so our boy is going to be overpowered.

Number 3, This story has potential and I have no intentions on abandoning it as well as the Pirate in another world story.

Number 4: Now for the idea I had, if I make an arc based off of Frontiers, do you think it should happen in arc 7? I feel like it would fit the overall tone or the arc,  and from the looks of it Frontiers is going to have a really dark story, which I am all for.

Number 5: Some general ideas for some fights. Like there will only be a select few In Re:zero aside from the people from Subaru's world that can make him take a fight seriously, meaning that there will be Sonic villains to appear. Like I plan on eggman to appear in Lugunica during arc 3, whenever Subaru gives the council and knights a peace of his mind. It will showcase his abilities right there.

Number 6: Subaru WILL NOT be a push over in this story. He will not fall in love with Emilia at first sight, he'll need to get to know her first before considering that. He won't use RBD unless necessary, meaning that he'll die rarely. If shit hits the fan for example, arc 3 where the witch cult kills everyone in the village and the mansion. Subaru will have his own rage moment and actually confront Puck and call him out on his bullshit and fight him. And instead of him dying or killing himself, he'll just use chaos control to go back in time from there.

Now that's all I wanted to address and talk about. What do you guys think? If you have any ideas then please share them with me, I am all ears and open to listen. You all have a good rest of your day/night.