Prologue

(A/N) Hello Internet, this is my first time writing a fanfiction so don't leave unkind comments, also credits to the artist.I'm writing this because I'm gay for Chongyun and I don't see enough Chongyun x m!reader

So I'm making this.

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

E/C= eye color

Quick Notice: you're a dendro catalist cause I felt like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3rd POV (point of view)

It will have been almost a year since y/n met Chongyun. You were Childhood best friends with Xiangling before she introduced you to her friends Xingqiu and Chongyun.

(Flashback to when you met them)

"Are you sure they'll like me?" asked y/n.

"Of course, they aren't scary... well Xingqiu can be sometimes with his crazy pranks he pulls." replied Xiangling

"I'm still a little nervous though..."

"You ALWAYS overreact when meeting people." said Xiangling.

"Just shut up already!" y/n replied.

"OK fine..."

Xiangling and y/n start to arrive at the meeting spot: right in front of the Wanmin restaurant.

There you can see a dark blue haired guy and a light blue haired guy who seem to be about your age.

"Hey, Xiangling is that the guy you were talking about?" asked the dark blue haired guy.

"Hi guys, and yeah that's him." replied Xiangling.

"Hello, I'm y/n and I'm from Fontaine but I grew up in Liyue where I met Xiangling, nice to meet you!"

"Hi, I'm Xingqiu, second son of the Feiyun Commerce Guild, I see that you are a vision bearer  do you practice any form of combat?" said the dark blue haired guy who seems to be named Xingqiu.

"No, not really but I do have a catalyst that I use here in there mainly for helping others in combat." you replied.

Well then, nice to meet you." 

"Yea, nice to meet you!"

"Hello, my name is Chongyun, I'm a exorcist from Liyue." said the other guy in a not so welcoming voice.

"Heyyyyyyy Chongyun what's with the tone?" asked the food girl.

"Whatever, lets go Xingqiu." replied the freezable dude while dragging Xingqiu away.

"Hey wait, where are you bringing me" the voice started to fade away as the two boys leave.

"I TOLD you they wouldn't like me, its not like a lot of people ever liked me." you told to the girl next to you.

"Of course not, and also why is he like that, he's never like that when meeting people." answered the girl in question.

"He was looking at me weirdly so he was most likely annoyed by me, I'm sorry Xianglig but this might not work..." you admitted

"Oh you shut up with that, Chongyun is a really sweet guy." 

Chongyun POV (we still in the flash back)

"Where are you bringing me!" demanded Guhua Geek. While turning to face me his expression changed.

"Why are you getting all red? Do you have a popsicle?" Asked Xingqiu while I munch one one of my treats.

"Yeah, its fine."

"Is y/n that annoying to you?"

"No, that's not the problem."

"Then what's the matter?" asked Xingqiu on the edge of his seat, if we were sitting down.

"I had this weird emotion while talking to him."

"Hmmmm, that's interesting." said Xingqiu

"Yea!" I replied.

(A/N) Wooow I just posted my first chapter, then next one should be already out!