Chapter 1

(We are still in the flashback)

3rd POV

"What was up with that scene of yours yesterday?" demanded Xiangling.

"I wasn't feeling really well, I got all red again." answered Chongyun.

"Well you better be on your best behavior when meeting with him later today, I already had to beg him to hang with you guys again." said the cook.

"You know very well that it's hard to control my congenital positivity." replied Chongyun

"You're right..."

(Time skip to their hang out)

You arrived at the spot first so you had to wait for the others to come. Suddenly you hear footsteps approaching behind you.

"Hello, y/n." said Chongyun.

"Hi, Chongyun." said back looking at the ground, you were worried of what he'd say to you when he suddenly says after a moment of silence:

"Uhm, I'd like to apologize for how I was yesterday. I have this problem called congenital positivity which makes me have trouble with controlling my emotions."

"Oh no worries, I'm sorry you have to deal with that." suddenly you make eye contact with his baby blue eyes and for the first time you see his beautiful face so close to you. When realizing that you guys are staring at each other, Chongyun's face turned bright pink.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare..." you said

"No no its fine, don't worry."

"Heeeyyyyyy guys whatchu talking about??" said Xiangling arriving with Xingqiu behind her.

"Nothing important." you replied with excitement in your eyes, *This was getting awkward so I'm glad she's here* you thought.

"Surrree....." replied Ramsay Jr.

"We brought food.." Xingqiu said with an excited tone.

"Wait, this was a picnic? I didn't bring any food." you said worriedly.

"No worries, I bought a ton." replied Xiangling reassuringly.

"Ok good."

The picnic was fun and cozy. You were mainly talking to Xiangling because you still weren't really comfortable talking with them since you only met the day before, Chongyun also realized that...

"Why aren't you eating anything y/n!?!?" asked Glingxian.

"You know I put on weight easily, don't make this embarrassing!!" you muttered.

"Whatever, don't you think that it's a coincidence that four vision bearers are hanging out together don't you think since visions are rare." quickly said Xingqiu feeling that the tension is pretty high.

"I don't really understand why I got a vision, I'm glad I have it but I think that some people deserve it more than me." you said out of the blue.

"Well the gods seem to find you worthy of it." replied Chongyun.

"That's what I don't understand..."

"Oh, can you guys come to Huaguang stone forest with me, I want to make a dish with Qingxin flowers but I don't want to go alone." said Xiangling trying to make everybody move and do something.

"Sure!" the three of you said in unison.

the way to Huanguang stone forest way pretty quiet except for when the group encountered treasure hoarders and hilichurls.

"A TOUCH OF FROST!" screamed Chongyun while creating a cryo zone type of shit.

"KNOW MY SWORD!" said Xingqiu while slashing a Mitachurl with hydro, freezing it in place.

(a/n) ok so imaging that y/n is some sort of a support and that he can buff other characters.

"OK I applied to you a buff that enhances your strength" you said to Chongyun.

"Thanks." replied Chongyun and while getting close enough to the Mitachurl he screamed:

"SPIRIT BLADE, ATTACK!"

The Mitachurl fell down and disappeared.

"Wow, good job guys!" said the book nerd.

"Thanks and you were pretty good y/n too." replied popsicles boy.

"Well I wasn't as incredible as your final blow right there." you answered.

"Heyyyy guys I'm back thx for distracting it while I got the flowers." said Xiangling.

"It wasn't too much trouble and it turns out that y/n is pretty useful in combat."

"No need to praise me for doing so little." you replied

"Geez y/n, can't you take a compliment." said the owner of a god that can't even burn the right torched when put in front of them, laughing.

"Whatev's..." you said pouting, but hearing her laugh made you join in.

Chongyun was looking at the both of you laughing while getting a little annoyed, *why can't /n laugh with me* he thought.

(a/n) hey guys its me, hope you liked this chapter, sorry if the quality is bad but don't forget that this is my first fanfic and that english isn't my first language. Hope you have a good day!