Chapter 6

3rd POV

"Remember how, some time ago, I told you that I'm in the trading business? Well, Lady Ninggung and I had a talk and I'll be going to Inazuma for a business meeting with the Shirasagi Himegimi, isn't that great?" you said to your friends with excitement in your voice.

"Wow, that's great!" said Xiangling.

"Yeah! When are you going?" asked Xingqiu.

"This weekend, I'll be gone for two weeks." you answered.

"Two weeks?!" asked Chongyun, a little disappointed that he wouldn't be able to see you for two weeks.

"I'm sure It'll be fine, I'll try to send you a letter everyday.

"Ok then."

(Time skip to the departure day)

"Are you sure that you have everything?" asked Xiangling

"Yes, I double checked everything." you answered.

"Thank you for bringing my inscribed copies of A legend of Sword to Inazuma, just bring them to Yae Publishing House and they should take care of it." said Xingqiu.

"It's no problem." you answered.

"Make sure to write to me and I'll write you back as soon as I can." said Chongyun while kissing you.

"Of course, I won't forget." you said.

"Mr. l/n, the captain wants to warn you that we're leaving right now." said a crew member.

"Of course, I'm on my way." you said while picking up your bags.

"Bye guys!" you said, turning back to your friends.

"Bye!" they said in union. You were heading to the ship while thinking sad about leaving Chongyun and your friends but it'll be fine, you are leaving for just two weeks.

"Hello captain Beidou, nice to see you." you said to Beidou, an acquaintance of yours.

"Hello y/n, business trip to Inazuma I see? I'll introduce you to a friend I have there." said the captain, putting her arm around your shoulder.

"Sure, I should be escorted by somebody named Thoma when I arrive at the docks."

"Yeah, that's the guy."

The boat started to sail, you wouldn't say that you don't get sea sick but you manage.

(Time skip to the arrival)

"I see the dock captain!" said a crew member.

"Alright, everybody get ready to dock!" said Beidou. After the ship completely stopped, you got off and were greeted by a tall orange haired guy.

"Hello there, I'm Thoma. I'm assuming that you're y/n l/n, It's a pleasure to meet you." said Thoma, bowing forward.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you for having me." you replied.

"Let me bring you to the estate, we'll need to do some paperwork but it shouldn't take too long. Thanks Beidou for bringing our friend, next time stay a little longer to hang out." said Thoma, waving off Beidou.

You were walking around Ritou with Thoma while getting some paperwork done when he spoke:

"Ok, let's go to the main island now that we're done here. We'll go directly to the state to meet my Lady, then I'll show you where you'll stay." said Thoma while smiling at you.