Chapter 7

(a/n) credits to the artist

3rd POV

After waking up you headed to the dining room. There you saw Ayaka and a tall figure also with blue hair and Thoma serving them.

"Good morning y/n. This is my brother Ayato, he is the head of the Kamisato family and the Yashiro commission." said Ayaka.

"Hello and good morning. Thank you for having me here." you said.

"Oh please, it's no trouble. Come sit down, you can ask Thoma for what you want for breakfast." said Ayato.

After eating, you went with Ayaka to Komore Tea house to talk over a cup of tea. After your meeting you went to the grand Narukami Shrine to learn more about Inazuma's culture, where you met different shrine maidens. You even met Yae Miko, the haid maiden who seemed to expect your arrival and started talking to you about Yae publishing house which reminded you about the tasks given by Xingqi.

"If you're going to Yae publishing house then I'll come with you since I need to stop by to collect some things." said Yae Miko.

"Uhm, sure..." you answered, knowing that you're forced to be accompanied by her.

"So you're going to drop off some inscribed copies of a Legend of sword by Zhenyu. Are yo friends with him?" asked Yae Miko.

"Yes, he's a good friend of mine that I've known for a few years." you answered.

"Please tell him to ship more of his books since they're a big hit here."

"Sure." you knew that you'll be in trouble if you don't do what she told you.

(a/n) let's jump to Liyue to see what's happening with our icy boy (Still on 3rd POV)

"Gooooood morning sleepy head! You left the door unlocked so I allowed myself in. Also you got a letter from someone in Inazuma, it's probably y/n~." said Xingqiu while barging into Chongyun's house.

"I'm already awake but give me the letter." said Chongyun with a tired voice. While reading the letter, he got a little sad. *Gosh I miss him so much and it has only been a day.* thought Chongyun. He immediately started writing a letter to be able to send it ASAP.

"Uhm, are you going to ignore your guest?" asked Xingqiu.

"I'm busy writing a letter back to y/n, I'll be back to you in a sec." answered Chongyun.

"Pffff, fine."

Dear y/n,

I'm writing this letter as a response to your letter.

I really miss you and I can't wait to see you again.

Nothing much has happened since you left but it seems

That you're having fun over there.

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Love Chongyun.

After finishing the letter you went with Xingqiu to a mailing service, then Chongyun went with Xingqiu the Wanmin to see Xiangling. After chatting with Xiangling, Chongyun went to train and went back to Wanmin to have dinner. *When y/n isn't around I feel so lonely and my daily life is boring... I MISS HIM!* thought Chongyun.

(a/n) Let's go back to Inazuma to see what is happening with our love-sick y/n.

"Sorry to disrupt your dinner but you seem to have received a letter from someone in Liyue." Thoma said entering the dining room.

"It's fine, let me see it." you said. While looking at the letter, you saw that it was from your lovable Chongyun. You were touched that he sent you a letter back right after he received yours.

"Thank you for giving me this, I'll be leaving the table if you'll excuse me." you said to your hosts. *I feel like I've become way more polite from staying with this high class family.* you thought. You decided to start writing your next letter.

Dear Yun yun,

Thank you for writing a response to my letter,

I'm really touched.

Today, I had a meeting with Kamisato Ayaka and

I managed to get a good deal on my offer so

I'm glad that went well. Besides that I'm having lots of fun here in Inazuma but I can't wait to see you again.

Love y/n.

After finishing up you gave the letter to Thoma to deliver to Liyue, then you decided to go to sleep after a long day of meetings.

(a/n) sorry for the little delay on this chapter and for the poor quality, I never thought it was this tricky to write fan fiction but I'll do it for the people in need for Chongyun love. I hope you have a good day/ night.