Chapter 10

(a/n) credits to the artist

Warning! This chapter contains NSFW stuff up until the line (you'll see it.) so if this ain't your stuff then just jump until there

3rd POV

You knew Chongyun for around two years or so by now and you haven't seen him for one of those years, during that time you really missed being with him. But when you saw him again after all that time, you weren't expecting what happened next. He started getting really hot and started breathing intensely, making you feel a little nervous. Then it suddenly clicked.

"Do you.. Want to do it?" you asked, a little nervously.

"Only if you want to." he replied putting a hand under your shirt. This is the moment that was gonna happen one day or another but today is the day.

"Yes, let's have sex... but this is my first time so I'm not sure how to do it." you said.

"It's also my first time but I'm glad that it's with you." said Chongyun. He slowly started taking off your shirt and his shirt revealing his kinda built body but not too much.

"Wow, you look really nice..." you asked.

"Thanks, you could say that it comes from carrying a greatsword all the time." answered Chongyun.

"Well you look great." you complimented, getting all flustered.

"Thanks." said Chongyun, also blushing a little. He started taking off your pants.

"Can I?" he asked.

"O-of course." you replied. He then put a finger right before your entrance, he looked at you with a look, asking if he could. You nodded, letting him finger you. He inserted his index in your hole making you tighten up right around his finger.

"It hurts." you said, tearing up a little.

"It will hurt even more if I don't prepare you but we can stop at any time you want." said Chongyun. After some time he put in a second finger, making you tear up even more.

"I put my second finger in, does it still hurt?" asked Chongyun.

"It's a bit better now that it's been some time." you replied as he put a third finger in you.

"Ahhhh~ this feels weird but good at the same time." you said.

"I think you've been prepped enough." said Chongyun as he started to take off his pants. He pulled out his erected dick. You looked at it, with hungry eyes. *This is actually happening! Oh My God!* You thought. You then looked at Chongyun who was very red.

"Why are you staring at my dick like that?" he said with an embarrassed voice.

"I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE STARING." you said covering your face with your hands to hide your embarrassment.

"I'm going to enter now, are you sure this is fine?" he asked with a worried tone.

"Yes! Can you just do it already." you asked, still covering your face. Right after saying that you felt his tip at your hole's entrance and you got nervous.

"I don't think that I'm aaaahhhh~." you tried to speak but got caught off by the feeling of Chongyun inside you. Chongyun was going inside you very slowly.

"I-It feels weird. Did you put it all in already?" you said.

"No, but we're around half way... but we can stop if you want." replied Chongyun.

"It's fine, but a little weird." you said. Once Chongyun went as far as he could go, he started moving in and out of you very slowly, each time making you moan.