Chapter 3

(we are still in the flash back but this is the last chapter like that :] so don't worry, credits to the artist)

Xiangling POV

"You said that we should meet up in the morning but I don't understand why?" I asked to Xingqiu at a little 'rendez-vous' he came up with.

"Well it's about our deer friends Chongyun and y/n." he answered

"What about them?"

"You shouldn't go to their little outing." he said frankly.

"Why? I just wanted to hang out with them... Are you mad that you can't hang with us?" I said back.

"No, it's not that."

"WAIT A MINUTE. Does Chongyun like y/n?" I asked, trying to connect the dots of what's happening.

"Yes... yes he does. But the thing is that y/n likes you." he answered a little guilty.

"No, he doesn't but Chongyun thinks he does?" you questioned.

"Wait so who does y/n like, Chongyun?" he then said a little excited.

"YES!!!!" I answered.

"It seems like we won't have to do cupid's job." the fruity guy said

"Are you sure that they'll be able to confest?" I asked.

"Their little date should be a good opportunity." he answered.

"Let's hope that this goes well."

"Yeah..."

3rd POV

(Time sip to our little loves bird's date)

"Apparently Xiangling had to cancel last minute so it'll be just the two of us." you said to Chongyun while walking by the Chasm.

"Really, that's a bummer." Chongyun said with a sad-ish tone even though he was screaming with joy inside.

"I'm sure we'll still have lots of fun."

After walking around in a comfortable silence you decided to sit by a tree and start talking about anything and everything.

"What's your favorite season?" you asked.

"Winter, it's much cooler which is important for my health, and you?" he answered

"I don't have a favorite... they all have their pros and cons."

"Now that's a nice answer."

"..."

"..."

"Do you like anybody?" you asked a little out of the blue.

"WHA- you should answer first... even though it's probably Xiangling." Chongyun said, preparing himself to hear the words he was most scared of.

"Xiangling? What are you talking about... oh do you like her??"

"No you idiot... I LIKE YOU!" he said, screaming the last part.

"I-I LIKE YOU TOO!" you said, also screaming.

"Wha-what? Really?" he said, his face turning deep red.

"YES!" you answered.

"I.. don't feel.. too well." he said, his breath accelerating.

"OH! Do you have any popsicles on you?" you asked, getting really worried.

"No... I left them.. at my place."

"Oh gosh, mhhh... let me carry you there." you said carrying him to his place. *Wow, he's pretty heavy, could it be his muscles. He probably trains a lot..

*He's so cute when he's worried* thought Chongyun

"Can you tell me where you live?" you asked

"I live... at [Chongyun's address]." he answered, kinda weekly.

*Gosh I love him soo much* thought Chongyun

"Oh no, your face is getting more red." you said, getting all worried while still running, trying not to fall.

*I'm so happy that he likes me back, we'll be able to do lots of more things together...* Chongyun thought, slowly falling asleep.

"Oh gosh, you fell asleep, I need to get there is fast as I can." you muttered

After running for a few, the duo gets to Liyue Harbor and y/n starts rushing to Chongyun's house. On the way there, Xingqiu and Xiangling stumble upon the new couple.

"Hey there what's the... did Chongyun pass out?" asked Xiangling

"Yes, I'm bringing him to his house." you answered

Oh I know how to get there fast, come with me" ordered Xingqiu.

"U-Uh ok."

When you arrived at his house, you went straight to the cooler and got a popsicle and put it in the mouth of Chongyun and after a while he woke up and started licking the popsicle. After a minute of thinking he realized that he was being watched.

"Oh you guys are here." he said

"Yep and are you feeling better?" asked Xiangling

"Yeah, but how did I end up here?? I remember being with y/n and then it all went kinda fuzzy after that." he said.

"Well, you started feeling unwell then y/n started carrying you here and on the way we joined in."

"Oh, thanks then y/n." said Chongyun in a small voice.

"No need to be so embarrassed with your boyfriend." said y/n with a closed eye grin.

"WHAT?!?" said the three of them in union.

"Yes we started dating, don't you remember silly?" you asked.

"Right we're together... oh gosh I need another popsicle." said Chongyun while rushing to his kitchen.

"You know that Chongyun liked you for a while?" said Xingqiu.

"Wait really!! Gosh, I'm soo in love with him."

"Stop it, you're gonna make Chongyun faint again." said Xiangling.

"I'll get going now that Chongyun seems better." said Xingqiu giving a glance to Xiangling.

"R-Right, I'll be leaving too. Bye guys." said Xiangling, leaving with Xingqiu.

After a moment of silence y/n spoke up.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Uhm, sure." answered Chongyun. You leaned forward and kissed him on his cheek.

"I thought you would kiss me on the mouth." said Chonyun.

"WHA-" you were going to talk when you were cut off by a pair of lips touching yours.

After a few seconds of kissing you broke apart.

"I love you y/n."

"I... I love you too."

(a/n) WOW I just finished a new chapter (/◕ヮ◕)/. For the people who were wondering, next chapter will be in the present time so the text won't be in italic. I hope you had a wonderful day!