Chapter 5

(a/n) kokoqween, also credits to the artist.

3rd POV

"A picnic date would be pretty nice for the celebration." said Xingqiu...

"I would recommend the top of Mount Hu Tao, it's a very cozy atmosphere and has a great view." said Zhongli...

"Mint Jelly, Vegetarian Abalone, Almond Tofu and... oh and Noodles with Mountain Delicacies since that's his favorite dish to make." said Xiangling...

"Ok, thanks for your help!" you said smiling at your results... a PERFECT 1 year anniversary date! It will have been one year since you started dating Chongyun. You were getting everything ready While somebody knocked on your door.

"Hey y/n, you wanted for me to come right?" said the voice behind the door which seemed to be Chongyun.

"Yeah, we're gonna go out together." you answered.

"Ok!" said Chongyun.

(Time skip to the arrival at the date spot)

"So... we're here for our anniversary date, right?" asked Chongyun.

"Was it obvious?" you said.

"Yeah, kinda." he answered.

"Well I hope you still like it."

"Of course, I'LL ALWAYS LOVE IT WITH YOU!" said Chongyun with passion.

"Ok, let's eat. I made sure to make food that you can eat." you said while taking out the food from your basket.

"Oh wow, thank you very much for preparing the food." said Chongyun, looking at the food that you took out.

"It was no trouble, please eat!" you said.

"Nom nom nom."

"Mmmmmm, it's delicious." said Chongyun with a bit of food in his mouth.

"Thanks, It could have been a little saltier."

"It's fine, I like it like this." said Chongyun.

"We'll, I'll make it more like this then." you replied.

(Somewhere close by)

*seems like I found my prey* thought an abyss mage, looking at this random couple on the grass.

"Ayo boss! You sure we can beat them? They both have visions." asked a hilichurls.

"Of course we can, they are weaklings compared to my power!"answered the abyss mage.

"Yeah you said it boss!" said another hilichurls.

"Ok, you there! go charge at them." ordered the abyss mage.

"Ye-"

SLASH SLASH

With just two slashes from his greatsword, Chongyun poofed the hilichurl.

"Wh-what?! FINE, I'll just kill them myself." said the abyss mage, charging at Chongyun.

"A TOUCH OF FROST!" screamed Chongyun, poofing the abyss mage with little effort.

"B-boss??" said a hilichurl.

"We can take revenge on the boss by killing this thing!" said one of the remaining hilichurls.

"Yeah!" said the hilichurls in union.

"SUBMIT FOR JUDGMENT!" screamed Chongyun, making ice swords appear above the troop and poofing them right after.

"Is everything ok??" asked y/n looking at Chongyun with a horrified face, you never saw him being so brutal.

"Yes, I'm just mad that they ruined the date that you took a lot of time to prepare." he answered.

"It's fine though, please don't be so mad, we still enjoyed the picnic. Let's start heading back to the Harbour." you said.

(a/n) Hey! Sorry for the delay, I was on a trip and it was a little hard for me to continue to write the story but this doesn't mean that I'm stopping. Hope you have a wonderful day/night.