Intezaar

Hassena and Anubhav were in relationship after his airport proposal. She was working in her cabin on a file, when she heard someone enter the cabin. She raised her head to find Anubhav. She immediately saluted him.

"Kya baat hai sir? Aap aaise achanak?", She enquired.

"Ha voh weekly report lene aye the.", He spoke. "Aur hamara ek vyaktigat karya bhi karne aye the", she blushed at his sentence.

He smiled and removed a chit from his pocket, passing it to Hassena. She gave him a quizzical look and opened it.

"Yeh kya hai?", Hassena asked reading out the chit.

"Aaj hume aapko ek surprise dena hai isliye sheher ke bahar jo talab hai vaha hum aapka Intezaar karenge.", He said smiling. "Avashya ana", he completed putting an extra hair strand behind her ear.

He left the cabin and here she stood blushing red at his deed.

Two years later,

Hassena opened the eyes. Tears flew through her eyes remembering their love live.

"Hum aapke paas aa rahe hai Anubhav.", She breathe out smiling and closed her eyes.

----------

At the same lake, Hassena was walking towards the same lake. She had a smile on her face. She looked towards the same spot where they had met two years ago.

A man in shirt and denim jeans stood over there, waiting for his lady love. He turned towards her. A smile spread across his face.

"Hassena...", He whispered.

"Kaha tha na humne hum aapne vaade ke pakke hai. Humne kaha tha hum ayenge, toh dekhiye hum aa gaye", Hassena said, though smiling, tears were flowing through her eyes.

Hassena walked towards him and both hugged each other tightly. They whispered ‘I love you’ and pressed their lips to each other.

While kissing, their bodies faded away, their souls uniting forever to never seperate ❤️💕.

The End