Ansh Anubhav Singh

An old age lady was standing with a months old baby in her hand. A women in her early thirties was standing beside her.

Old age lady was crying clutching the baby tightly while the lady was standing emotionless.

"Hassena, ro le beta! Kitne der tak aapne andar inn bhavnaon ko kaid rakhegi? Maan le sachai! Maan le ki aab Anubhav iss duniya mein nahi raha", Another old age lady which was Hassena's mother said to her.

"Ammi, yeh kya keh rahi hai aap?", Hassena asked her little sternly. "Ammi, Anubhav iss duniya mein nahi rahe yeh maat kahiye please. Anubhav hamesha iss duniya mein rahenge, atleast jab tak hum iss duniya mein hai, jab tak hamara baccha hamara Ansh, hamara Ansh Anubhav Singh hai!", Hassena said proudly wiping Maa's tears.

Maa smiled and Hassena took the baby in her hands and kissed baby's hairs -which was Hassena and Anubhav's son.

"Maa, aapko pata hai jab hume pata chala ki hum ummed se hai aur humne Anubhav ko yeh baat batayi toh unhone humse mission ke baarein mein bataya. Voh bohot Guilty feel kar rahe the. Tab pata hai humne unse kya kaha tha?", Hassena asked looking at Maa.

Maa shook her head sideways, indicating No.

Hassena smiled.

Flashback

Hassena came back home, in their room, after confirmation of her being expecting. She was excited, happy and nervous. Happy tears were flowing through her eyes.

Suddenly, it was a tap of her shoulder. She was startled. She immediately turned around and saw Anubhav. She gave him a teary smile and hugged him.

He was confused plus worried. He immediately hugged her back and caressed her hair.

"Kya hua Hassena?", He asked sweetly.

"Hum thik hai par kuch pata chala hai hume", Hassena said.

"Aaisa kya pata chala hai?", He asked worriedly.

She broke the hug and pecked his both cheeks," Aap baba banne vale hai Anubhav", she said happily.

He went numb after hearing the news. He asked for a confirmation and she nodded happily. He was happy, tears formed in his eyes and hugged her tightly.

But, then he remembered recent conversation with his senior. He broke the hug and went towards the cupboard. She was confused and followed him.

"Kya hua Anubhav? Aapko yeh baccha nahi chahiye kya?", She asked sadly.

He immediately stopped and turned.

"Yeh kya keh rahi hai aap? Yeh hamara ansh hai Hassena ji.", He said caressing her belly. " Hum bohot khush hai ki koi hoga jo hume Baba kehkar bulayega par...", He stopped and turned away.

"Par...kya? Aapko koi mission mila hai kya?", She asked directly.

He turned towards her with a suprised face. She smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Aap aapni duty nibhaeye Anubhav. Jab tak aap hamare saath physically nahi hai tab tak aapka Ansh hamare paas rahega. Aapki kami puri karega. Hume aapki yaad dilayega", Hassena smiled.

"Aur yadi hum kabhi laut kar nahi aa paye toh"

"Anubhav!!"

"Jo bhi ho yeh ho toh sakta hai na"

"Nahi ho sakta Anubhav, kyuki aap humse kabhi dur nahi ja sakte. Humne kaha na ki aap hamare dil mein hamesha rahenge. Aapki zindagi mein maujud har shaksh ke Zindagi mein rahenge.", Hassena smiled at him.

"Aapko pata hai Anubhav agar hamara beta hua na toh hum uska naam Ansh hi rakhenge", she said happily.

He smiled proudly at her. He knew from inside she is very afraid of losing him but still not stopping him from serving country because she knew that country comes first. They both hugged each other cherishing the beginning of their parenthood.

Flashback over

"Suna na aapne Maa unka Ansh yahi hai. Unka ehsaas yahi hai. Humne unhe aur kahi dhundne ki jarurat nahi hai", Hassena said pecking her baby's check, while unknowingly tears rolled down her cheek.

Maa and Ammi exchanged glances and smiled proudly at the mother son duo.

Date:- 9th May 2022