Sabse pehle Mera Vatan, Mera Desh

A girl of Six years stood infront a coffin wrapped in Tricolour. The girl lifted her trembling hand and placed it in a saluting position. Dried tears on her face and a wide smile adoring her face.

"Sabse pehle, Sabse Aage, Mera Vatan, Mera Desh! Jai Hind!", She saluted in a loud voice making smile whole croud and a lady in her mid thirties, her mother with tears.

------------

"Ammi....", The same girl shook her mother who was making breakfast; The girl was in School Uniform. "Tiffin taiyar karo jaldi. School jaane mein der ho jayegi...", The girl said exited.

"Kya baat hai Aaj badi jaldi hai school jaane ki vaise toh hila hila kar udhana padta hai. Aaj itni excitement?", The mother taunted. "Oh aab main samjhi ki aaj princess ka birthday hai isliye itni excited hai ki school mein sabhi wish karenge gifts denge kyu?", Her mother said sarcastically.

The girl smiled sheepishly.

"Vaise Ammi, Baba ayenge na mera Birthday par... Jab gaye na toh unhone mujhse promise kiya tha ki voh ayenge.... Bolo na Ammi..."

Mother was gonna speak when, the door bell rang. The girl rang towards the door to open the door.

"Sambhal kar....", The mother said loudly and turned off the gas; following her daughter.

---------------

Opening the door the girl found a man in early sixties, standing on the door with a serious expression. The girl eyed him confusingly.

"Aap kon hai Uncle? Aur hamare ghar par kis se milne aye ho?", The girl enquired.

The man eyed the girl and came down to her level, till then the mother came there wiping her hands. The mother is shocked to see the person.

"Aap yaha?", Mother said in confusion.

"Aapka Naam kya hai beta?", The man asked the girl in lovingly tone, caressing her hair ignoring the mother's question.

"Anaya Anubhav Singh!", The girl said proudly.

The man looked at her in shock and then at Hassena who nodded her head. The man got up and approached mother nervously. Mother looked at him in confusion.

"I am sorry Mrs. Hassena Singh...", The whole collapsed for the mother and fresh tears started flowing through her eyes.

----------------

Slowly slowly her smile faded away and next moment the girl, Anaya began crying. Tears flowing through her cheeks and her bright face turned into red. Hassena hugged the child tightly. Everyone's heart wrenched looking at the girl.

"Ammi, Baba ne hume diya hua promise tod diya Ammi. Unhone humse promise kiya tha ki voh hamare birthday pat humse milne ayenge lekin unhone aapna promise tod diya...", The girl said between her hiccups, crying bitterly in her mother's arms, making everyone present going numb.

"Humne socha tha ki jab aap vapas ayenge tab aapki khushiyan baadh jayegi Anubhav. Lekin aapne hume hamesha sikhaya hai ki kisi bhi chunati se ladna chahiye. I promise Anubhav ki zindagi ke haar mukam par hum majboot rahenge hamare bacchon ke liye aur hamare liye bhi...", Hassena thought wrapping her one arm around her girl and other on her belly....

The End

Date:- 10th June 2022

Pata hai break par hun, but this AnuSeena heart is broken and isiliye sahare ke liye Wattpad par aa gayi hun.

Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes. Aaj vote aur comment karne ke liye nahi kahungi. Maan kiya toh kar dena, mere liye read kar liye vahi bohot hai.