(ER- Ep. 166) What If Anubhav's Mobile rang?

Note:- Anubhav uses a normal mobile (not smartphone)

~~~~~~~~

Midnight~ At Anubhav's House

Hassena had came to His house to meet him giving an excuse of Coffee. Though Anubhav understood that coffee is just an excuse, she wanted to meet him. He was looking at her smiling but inside he was feeling bad for hurting her feelings, beside he was feeling happy too, why? Well he didn't had any answer to this question.

Anubhav's POV

Kahi hume Hassena ji se satya mein prem toh nahi ho gaya? (He was shocked) Nahi... Aaisa nahi ho sakta. Hum Hassena ji se prem nahi karte, hume baas bura laga raha hai. (He tried to convince himself).

Hum ek agent hai aur hume unse prem karne ka hak nahi hai.

Anubhav's POV ended

---------

He took Hassena to kitchen, unknowingly enjoying the things lied about Maa being at home. They were preparing coffee just then, the utensil fell down making noise, Hassena quickly ran towards the cupboard to hide from his mother, pulling Anubhav too with her.

As soon as he saw her, he was lost, he forgot that he was on mission. He forgot that he was pretending to be in love with her. All could he see was his Hassena. She turned towards Him, and blushed when she found him gazing her. Just when, he started coming closer to her. He looked at her still lost, while he threw herself in his arms due to fear of cockroach.

She dig herself in his arms. Her scent found way to his nostrils driving him crazy.

"Mahila Police Thaana ki SHO jo bade bade cases chukiyon mein solve karti hai voh ek cockroach se dar gayi, sach mein dar gayi thi ya hamare karib ane ka bahana tha?", He asked huskily teasing her.

She immediately broke the hug but it was too late, he blocked her. He drew closer to her and eyed her red lips. They both closed their eyes, lost in their moment, coming closer, he snacked his arm around her waist pulling her closer and his second hand cupped her face.

"Aap atyant sundar lag rahi hai Hassena ji", he whispered near her ear sending shivers through her spine. She put her arms on his shoulders, closing her eyes.

"I love you Anubhav...", Hassena whispered near his neck and placed a peck there.

He tightened his hold on her, "I lo...", He was interrupted when his mobile rang.

He opened his eyes with a jerk and left her. She eyed him in dismay.

"Aap jakar dekh lijiye kon hai, hum tab tak coffee banakar late hai", Hassena said smiling but looked at him, who was standing like a statue realising what he was doing.

He was gonna kiss her. He couldn't believe, the man who didn't touched any women. Hassena was the first women whom he touched that too, he thought without her permission.

He didn't looked at her for once and left the kitchen. She looked at him confused.

----------

"Jai Hind sir!", He answered his senior's call after coming inside the room, but was unaware that he didn't Locked the door.

"Anubhav, tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi, tumhe humne mission ke liye bheja hai rangeeliyan manane ke liye nahi. Kahi sach mein Hassena Mallik se pyaar toh nahi ho gaya hai tumhe?", His SO yelled at him.

"Sir, aapke kehne ka matlab hum samjhe nahi!", Anubhav asked him shockingly.

"Tumhare ghar mein humne cameras fit kar rakhe hai yaad rakhna. Mission bohot jaruri hai", SO said which angered Anubhav.

How could they can spy him in his own house?

"Maaf kijiye sir, lekin aapko hamare upar najar rakhne ka koi adhikar nahi hai. Hum aapne ghar mein rehte hai, Aur hamare pure jeevan mein kitne mission nibhaye hai aapne puri nishtha se. Aapne iss prakar hamare upar najar rakhkar bohot bura kiya hai sir. Aapne hamara apman kiya hai sir. Aur chinta mat kijiye hum mission pura karenge. Hume acche se yaad hai ki Hum Hassena Mallik se prem nahi karte. Hum keval Mahipal Singh ke liye unke sameep jaane ka prayant kar rahe hai ", he said angrily gritting his teeth and disconnected the call. He threw the mobile on the bed.

‘Smash!’, he heard noise of smashing the cup. He looked behind and saw Hassena. She looked hurt. Her eyes filled with tears. He saw coffee spilled on floor. He was shocked.

Anubhav went near her and held her hand. She looked at him and then at their hands. Tears in her eyes fell from her eyes.

"Chaliye hamare saath!", He said in heavy voice.

He pulled her out from the house. She didn't protest just followed him quietly because though she heard him clearly in the corner of her heart she knew he loved her.

----------

Hassena was silent and looking outside the car while Anubhav was driving. He was hurt, she too. Both wanted to talk to each other, speak their heart out, but they held themselves back. He stopped infront of her house. She knew her mother wasn't at home.

---------

They were both sitting on couch. Anubhav already narrated the truth of Mission Jeet. Yes, Hassena was broken but she understood him.

He was looking blankly at the wall, she looked at him then, shifted her hand over his.

"Hum jaante hai ki aapne yeh sab desh ke liye kiya, lekin hamara yakin galat nahi hai ki aap humse pyaar nahi karte", he opened his mouth to speak but she placed her hand over his mouth. "Jhooth bolne ki koshish maat karna. Kehte hai na ki insaan ko samajhne ke liye uski ankhen kaafi hoti hai, aur hum jaante hai ki jhoota pyaar karte karte aap humse sach mein pyaar karne lage hai"

He didn't spoke anything just took her in a hug.

"Hume samajh nahi aa raha hai Hassena ji. Jin seniors ke adesh ke karan hum aapne prem ko swikar karne se jizhak rahe the aaj unhone ne hume aghat kiya hai. Hum kya kare kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai hume", a tear escaped his eyes.

"Hum hamesha aapke saath hai Anubhav. Chahe kuch bhi ho", she whispered.

"I love you Hassena...", He tightened his hold.

"I love you too", she pressed a kiss on his neck.

Date:- 2nd July 2022

Toh yeh hai Recreation of episode 166. Coffee date of Anubhav is one of the best Anuseena moment, and I wanted to do its recreation. Baas dimag mein aa gaya toh likh diya.

I hope you liked it. Aaise hi recreations ke liye vote and comment. (Aur koi recreation chahiye toh bata dena)

7th July ko mujhe Wattpad par ek saal pura ho jayega toh koi special demand hai toh bata dena 😉.

Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes.