Hassena Banegi Professor?

Note:- Hassena and Anubhav are married

"Kya?!", Hassena exclaimed and got up from her seat.

"Aap jara dhire boliye... Koi Sun lega toh vipda aa jayegi", Anubhav reprimanded her holding her hands.

Hassena rolled her eyes but nodded anyways. She sat on the chair in his DSP cabin, calming down herself, "Yeh kya kuch bhi bol rahe hai aap? Hum aaise kaise college mein professor bankar jaa sakte hai. Aur agar ragging karne vale bacchon ko samjhana hai toh kisi councillor ko bhejiye na... Ek toh humse itne bade bacche samble nahi jaate , aur aap hume college mein professor bankar jaane ke liye keh rahe hai!", She said nervously.

"Hum aapki baat se shat pratishat sehmat hai ki itne bade bacchon ko sambhalna asan nahi hota. Parantu aap toh roz MPT ki team ko sambhalti hai toh hume laga ki aap unn bacchon ko toh sambhal hi sakti hai", Anubhav said in flow flow.

Hassena narrowed her eyes at him, "Aapke kehne ka matlab kya hai?"

"Hamare kehne ka tatparya yeh hai ki aap aapne jazbaat istemal karke unn bacchon ko maana sakti hai, toh hum aaise aa rahe the", he tried to convince her, rotating his hand like Pushpa ji.

Hassena rolled her eyes.

"Aur dusri baat yeh hai ki hume na keval unn raging karne vale bacchon ko pakadna hai balki vaha ke pradhanacharya yani ki principal ke khilaf bhi sabut ikhatta karne hai."

"Kaise sabut?"

"Vaha par vidyarthiyon ne pradhanacharya ke paas sikayat ki thi, kintu unhone iss vishay mein koi bhi karevahi vahi ki. Isiliye hume unke khilaf bhi karevahi karni hogi.", He explained. "Maan jaeye na jaana... Hamare na sahi kaam se kaam unn bacchon ke liye jinhe roz inn sab se guzarna padta hai", he showed her puppy eyes.

"Thik hai!", She agreed and he kissed her hand.

"Adaten sudhar lijiye 'sir'. Koi DSP aapni junior ke saath aaise harkat karta hai?", She said dramatically wriggling her hand out from her hold. He smiled at her antics.

--------------

At Anuseena's house, Two days later,

Anubhav was ready in civil, while was waiting for Hassena to come, because it was the day, they were gonna start their plan. Anubhav looked at the wall clock and called Hassena.

He sat on the couch scrolling through his mobile, while the door knob opened. Hearing the sound, he looked up. His breath choked as she walked towards him adjusting the pallu of the pink saree she was wearing.

"Anubhav kaise lag rahe hai hum?", Hassena asked putting her hair back but noticed him gaping at her.

Her cheeks got pinkish at his gaze. He got up from the couch walking towards her. Realising her effect on him, made her smile inwardly, but from outside she was nervous.

As soon as he reached near her, he put his hands over her milky waist, pulling her towards him. She put her hands over his shoulder to balance herself. She blushed as he rubbed her nose on her neck.

"Hum aapko vaha vidyarthiyon ko samjhane ke liye bhej rahe hai Hassena, na ki unhe ghayal karne ke liye", he whispered huskily, taking in her scent.

"Anubhav, kya kuch bhi... Bacche hai sab...", She said hitting his forehead; nervously.

"Toh kya hua? Hum bilkul nahi chahte ki hamare alawa koi aapko aaise vastron mein dekhe, isiliye jaeye aur humne aapko jo suit gift kiya hai voh pehen kar aaeye.", He declared possessively placing a kiss on her neck.

"Der ho jayegi", she said pushing him but he pinned her to wall.

"Aap ja rahi hai yah hum aapko pehena de", he said mischievous.

Her cheeks reddened on his frankness. With all her might she pushed him and ran towards the room but before she could enter the room, he balanced himself and  held her wrist. She tried to take her hand out but he was adamant.

He took his mouth towards her ear and whispered something which made her blush profusely.

"Aap na...", She took her wrist out from her hand angrily and pushed him.

She closed the room door to change while he ruffled his hands smiling like a fool.

Date:- 20th June 2022

Likh diya aaise hi timepass mein. Vote aur comment kar diya pasand aya toh. Bada part nahi likh sakti because recharge nahi hai mobile mein. Jaise hi ho jayega tab kar dungi. Aap bolenge ki net ka chote bade part se kya lena dena hai. Lena hai yeh hai ki save nahi hota hai wifi mein sidhe se.

Ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.