Chapter 13

"And we're here!" exclaimed Hoseok, tired but satisifed that they were able to reach their destination before it gets too dark. The only problem was there were no longer inns that would want to take them in which leads them to give each other weird looks.

"So what are we going to do now? Sleep uncomfortably inside the fucking car because no one in this place would want to let us stay for the night? Goodness, it's just 6 in the evening!" says Jin, frustration obvious in his voice.

"Do you have this kind of problem when you and Jimin went here?" asks Yoongi as he roam his eyes to each and every houses and establishments surrounding them until his eyes landed on a somehow nostalgic small toy shop that is in the corner of the plaza to where the four of them stood. He doesn't understand why but his feet would want to get inside the shop.

"No, because we were able to get ourselves an inn when we arrived in the morning. Oh wait, so they're not accepting non-locals here if it's past the daylight?" says Hoseok, more of like asking himseld in his realization.

"Exactly what I'd been thinking!" Jin butted in as he exhaled loudly, letting anyone other than them know how annoyed he was with their situation.

"Why don't we just ask some of the locals here instead if they know some inns that could take people like us past the daylight?" Namjoon suggested and as if on cue, Yoongi started walking towards the toy shop to which the three started following him from behind.

The moment Yoongi pushed the door open of the tip shop, it created a familiar door chime noise, letting the owner knows that there are customers that just went in.

"Hello? How may I. .?" greeted the old man while holding the side of his round glasses to probably take a good look of the people who just went in when his eyes landed on a familiar face. Two, actually but he ignored the first one who he immediately recognized first.

"Jinnie?" asks the old man and Jin immediately knit his brows into one and curiously looks at the old man.

No one calls him on that nickname anymore not unless. . .

"You remember me?" he asks, pointing to himself as surprise is fully written on his face.

"Of course, young man! You and your parents used to come here to look for toys to purchase until you finally found your favourite of them all to which hopefully you still have, RJ, the white alpaca my wife made?" says the man giving Jin his warm smile.

Jin immediately jumped in glee when he realised who this old man was infront of him.

"Oh, good to see you, Ji-hoon nim! It's been a long time! I almost forgot about you but here you are, you still remembered me." says Jin with teary eyes and hugged his former favorite person in town other than his parents.

"Glad you're back, Jinnie! Now, who are these people with you? Your friends?" simply eyeing the other familiar man who is now busy checking out his wooden boy toy he named Getto.

"Actually, this one right here is my husband, Namjoon. I know, shocking but it is what it is and this one on my left is Hobi and the other one beside him is Yoongi."

"U-Uh, yes? Hello! Nice to meet you." Yoongi greeted and bowed in surprise when he heard his name being called out by Jin and Namjoon and Hoseok can't help but to laughed at him but soon followed in greeting the old man.

"So, Yoongi, huh?"

"Uh, yeah?" Yoongi looks at the old man, confusion is evident to his face.

The old man cleared his throat and invited them for a hot chocolate as he offically ended the shop's hours and close the door so no one could disturb them. The shop itself is the also the house of the old man to which sadly, he is the only one living alone now. His wife already died due to old age and he's just hanging on the edge.

"So, you and your parents are back in town now, huh?"

"Actually, no. The four of us are just here to look for my younger brother who happens to be Yoongi's husband."

"Oh, the baby that your mother is carrying at the time you guys left?"

"Yeah. We're not exactly hundred percent sure if he's here but it doesn't hurt to try. It's just that before my brother went missing, this is the last place he and Hobi went, to look for a certain house that my brother was supposed to write in his article."

"The Dollhouse?"

"Uhm, yeah. How did you know? Was this a normal thing to happen in this town?" asks Namjoon.

The old man nodded to which made the four held their breath. So, it's true?, they all thought at the same time while looking at each other.

"Out of curiosity Jinnie, what does he look like?"

"An angel! Here, I'll show you." Jin excitedly fished his phone from his pocket and look for a photo of Jimin to show it to the old man, "Here.".

After the old man saw the picture Jin showed him, his hands started to shake nervously which all of them noticed.

"Is there something wrong?" asks Hoseok.

"You and his brother shouldn't have come here in the first place." he says looking at Hoseok, gulping before continuing, "How long is this brother of yours had gone missing?" switching back his attention to Jin.

"It's been a day now. Why?"

He handed the phone back to Jin before standing up and going to one of the book shelves that is in there, pulling a thick, hard engraved book that seems very old by the looks of it. How many years had this book been for? He flipped through its pages before taking a seat back.

"This toy shop had been passed down to generations which means, this book that I'm holding right now is too, as well. This keeps all the records of the people that had been residents here and, here. Just see for yourself." he pushed the book to the four that immediately checks out the opened page that had a sketch of two familiar faces that is in there.

"Holy fuck, is that my brother?!" exclaimed Namjoon, almost falling off from his chair.

"No shit, sherlock! He exactly looks like Jimin!" added Jin, scanning the sketch.

"Oh no, oh no! I don't like where this is going!"says Hoseok, shaking his head in fear, making sure that he is not dreaming and that this isn't reality.

"What are their names?" inquired Yoongi who also couldn't believe what his eyes are seeing.

"Same name as your names right now. Yoongi and Jimin." replied the old man.