New City, New Life

Nico's POV

Venice, Italy was a beautiful place the city was a sight worth seeing. New York, not so much. The streets were crowded, there was litter everywhere, people were loud, and the traffic was outrageous, and I've only walked around one block. My dad and I moved from Italy to here about a week ago. We live in a large house on Underworld st. The house was black with white trim (pictured above). My first day at Goode is tomorrow and I want to change. I want to have friends and maybe a boyfriend. Something that I really want changed is that I don't want to fear my sexuality I want to embrace it, but in my last school, that didn't work.

#/#/#time skeep #/#/#

It's dinnertime, my father, Hades, was sitting across from at our dining room table. We didn't talk, but I was used to it. My father changed after my mother and sister died. Then again I did too. When we were finished with our chicken Alfredo my dad spoke up.

"I have a gift for you." Hades spoke emotionlessly. Then he directed me outside. I walked out the door with a confused look on my face, then my father opened up the garage door and my face morphed to one of surprise. Inside sitting on the left side of the garage was a beautiful sleek black Harley-Davidson.

I ran to the bike with custom rims, I didn't even notice the spray paint bottles to the side.

"Ahem." Hades cleared his throat. I looked and he pointed to the spray paint bottles and nearly jumped with joy. I immediately got to work.

A/n sorry short chappy, but this is my first fanfic and just wanted you to get to know Nico.