Cafe Meet Up

Instead of going straight home after school, I decided to ride around town. As I was riding, I passed a McDonald, library, and a park. Deciding I would hit those later, I went into a cafe. What I didn't expect to see there was Hazel and her friends all in the back. I lowered my gaze trying to avoid getting noticed and walked to the counter.

"One black coffee."

"That would be $1.89."

While handing the cashier the cash I heard a loud "NICOOO," being called from the back of the cafe. I looked up from the floor to be meet with 13 pairs of eyes. I waved before getting my drink and slowly walking to the group.

"Hey, sorry, but I didn't get all of your names."

"It's cool, I'm Piper." The Cherokee girl in my homeroom said. Then pointing to a girl with fiery red hair and green eyes, she said "that's Rachel," then to the girl with a braid, "Reyna," then pointing to the girl with blonde hair In my HR, "Annabeth," the blond boy and girl with black hair and blue streaks holding hands, "Luke and Thalia," the twins, "Travis and Conner Stoll," pointing to a bulky guy holding hands with Hazel, "Frank," pointing to the Latino elf, "Leo, and then you know Jason, Percy, and Hazel."

I waved again and said a simple, "hey."

Before I could walk away Jason pulled out a chair and patted the seat gesturing for me to sit beside him. It was an awkward silence for awhile until Percy spoke up, "So, Nico, can we see your motorcycle. We saw the crowd out there this morning, but were unable to get close enough to see it."

"Um.Yeah..." I spoke a little shocked by his request. No one hesitated to follow when I stood up and directed them to my motorcycle.

As soon as they saw the bike Leo started asking about the model and murmuring things about the mechanics of the bike. Rachel begin examining the artwork on my bike. While everyone else just stared, eyes wide. I couldn't tell if they're marveling about the bike itself or the designs that I made. Well at least until someone spoke up. "Did you do this yourself?"

I simply nodded because I didn't catch who said it. Then decided to speak, "it's not much, just used some spray paint bottles." My voice was nonchalant, but there was an obvious gleam of pride in my eyes.

"Dude, this is awesome." Percy said.

"Can I ride?" asked Reyna.

I was about to say yes when 12 hands went in the air, all saying "oh, me too."

I couldn't help, but smile and said, "yeah, one at a time though."

A/n: sorry not to interesting. Was a filler chappy. Still waiting for those comments with feedback and ship.