Blue Eyes

A/N: sorry for not updating I hit some major writers block and I don't know where I'm going with this story so please comment ideas. But on another note solangelo is the winner!!!

"Where are my clothes?" I started to look around when I heard snickering coming from behind. I turned around to see the Stolls looking out the window. Cautiously I walked to the window, and looked down. My shirt and jeans were on the ground, getting sniffed by a dog. When recognition finally hit me it was to late, the dog already lifted his leg, and what it did next  let's just say I will not be wearing that shirt again. I was still looking at my clothes when a tall tan blond guy walked to the dog and started scolding the black dog. He looked up at the window and gave an apologetic look. When seeing his face my jaw dropped this guy was gorgeous. He had wild curly blond hair and blue eyes. He pointed at the door and started walking over to it. I ran down the stairs while the others laughed at my antics. I opened the door and he was standing there he was even more beautiful up close. His hair wasn't blond but a gold color, his eyes were a sparkling sky blue, he was probably  4 inches taller than me, and was tan.  "Uh...h-hi..."

Ha handed me the clothing "H-hi umm I believe these are yours." He said with a southern accent.

"Uh...yeah." I took the clothes gingerly. "How did you guess?"

"Well I figured you wouldn't be at the door in only your boxers otherwise." He chuckled with a slight blush on his cheeks.

I looked down noticing my attire for the first time. My cheeks turned a dark red as a chuckled embarrassed, "yeah, we were playing a game."

He shook his head understanding passed through his eyes "I'm Will Solace by the way."

"I'm Nico di Angelo."

"Well I have to go, bye Nico."

"Goodbye." I shut the door threw my clothes to the side, I leaned against the door slowly sliding down with a sigh. 

I didn't notice my 'friends' if I can call them that followed me down the stairs until I heard the Stolls wolf-whistling. I looked at there taunting, but I wasn't paying much attention, because I was preoccupied with a pair of blue eyes floating in my head.