School

A/n pic of the basic motorcycle design in media.

After finishing my designs on my new motorcycle (internal fangirling) I went to bed, only to wake up at 6 o'clock to jet pack blues by fob playing. I turned off the alarm and got ready for the first day of school yay...( The sarcasm is strong in this one) I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a panic! At the disco shirt, my signature leather jacket, and my blood red vans. Grabbing my headphones i picked up an apple said bye to my dad. I got on my NEW bike. I turned on my music and alone by falling in reverse started playing. Goode was a 5 minute drive from my house, so when I got there I was early. I walked into the humongous high school that had an old Greek and Roman style to it and went straight for the office to get my schedule. The classes were...

HR Mr Frazier

1st history Mr Folly

2nd chemistry Ms smith

3rd art Mr Johnson

4th math Mrs Gibson

Lunch

5th P.E. coach Hedge

6th free period

7th English Mr blofis

8th Greek Mr Brunner

Not knowing where anything was I walked aimlessly around the school. After about 10 minutes of walking I bumped into a tall blond boy with shocking blue eyes.

My books fell to the floor, and immediately he helped pick up my books.

" I'm sorry I should have been paying more attention."

The blond guy started.

" It's fine." I stated simply.

He looked up to give me a shy smile and faltered when he saw me. His eyes growing wide and his jaw going slack. He just stared at me for a moment, after a minute I got a little uncomfortable and started bouncing on the balls of my feet. Finally noticing my discomfort he gave me a small apologetic smile. "Sorry, are you new? I never seen you around before."

"Yes, um can you help me find my classes." I said, handing him schedule.

"Yeah, I'll help. My name's Jason, Jason Grace. And you might be?"

"Nico, Nico di Angelo."